• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Has anyone rented from Hi Country?

U
Jan 10, 2008
Hi,
Looking to rent form Hi Counrty in West Yellowstone and wondered if anyone else has a good/bad experience? Do they have summit XP's? Their web site has pictures of 08 xp's but then on another page they say 07? Called and they said 08 xp. hmm just confused:confused:. Thanks

I too rented from Bob last year. He was excellent to deal with and had 2007 800 summits as well as others breeds. I had to rent a 1000 for 1 day due to availability but he compensated me for renting taking that tank out. I am currently looking for his cell number will post if and when i find it.

K

KidWalleye

Dec 5, 2007
Glasgow, MT
Snow fun snowmobiles

I too will recamend Bob at snow fun snowmobiles. we just got back on friday and them boys did everything and anything they could do to make our stay as good as possible. 2 guys out of our group rented from them. They do have the 08 XP's. I took my own sled up a new m1000 and had some problems with it and the guys from snow fun helped me out with My own sled. Once again i will say these guys are awsome I personally will only rent from them from now on for any reason that i may need a sled...

Thanks for for all the help guys...

Gary

U
Jan 10, 2008
Ok I will keep in mind Bob and snowfun. However my inlaws have booked a room with pineshadow motel and they seem to be affiliated with hi country.
Apperantly we can get some sort of group discount connected to the room. Just wondering what sleds thay have as the hicountry website leaves a little confusion. Thanks

Ok I will keep in mind Bob and snowfun. However my inlaws have booked a room with pineshadow motel and they seem to be affiliated with hi country.
Apperantly we can get some sort of group discount connected to the room. Just wondering what sleds thay have as the hicountry website leaves a little confusion. Thanks

who gives a chit about where your stayin.. you want the deal, you call bob..

his cell is: 406-640-1104

you tell him jesse from florida told you to call... you will get the hookup!!!

sledMXer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2007
Helena, MT
Hi Country does in fact have all 08 Xp's. Jeff is the owner at Hi Country and has Ace Powder Guides. They are THE guys to ride with. Jeff helps out the Gallatin Avalanche Center with classes and avy reports, so he knows his stuff there too. I guided in West a couple of years ago, and Jeff is one of the best guides and "go to" guys in town. So you are in good hands doing business with Hi Country and Pine Shadows.

SledMXer

Premium Features