• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Halloween party

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Zombiefist was a riot !
CIMG0193.jpg

CIMG0191.jpg

CIMG0176.jpg

Reactions: LiveAlaska
M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Zombie fest almost looks like a zoo with way to many people, however the girl in the second picture makes me think the scenery was decent. Anyone have any good costume pictures? I came home early and avoided the crowds myself.

H
Jun 25, 2009
Eagle River, AK
ONLY because we had the BEST COSTUMES EVER!!!! :D
14565_327087940397_686510397_946305.jpg

And one of just us crazy snowmachine chicks....
DSC00966_16_1.jpg

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Holloween!! I'd be interested in seeing more costume pics too.... BUBBA/CHARLENE?? ....Anybody? ;)

Reactions: LiveAlaska
L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Hottstuf and Tim, you are braver that I am! Hopefully you don't have my whole costume picture.... this one is good enough. ;)
Ninja turtles rocked! :D

I almost didn't recognize you Dash. Red nails! Fake eyelashes?! D@mn! :D

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Bubba and Charlene were really sad to have missed you gals this weekend... but they did have a killer time in Soldotna ~ that town does know how to tear it up for Halloween!!! Charlene was truly the most disturbing costume out on the town... we ~ I mean... THEY even won a costume contest at Hooligans :p but here is the kicker.... NOOOOO pictures (yeah - we suck) but it was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Bubba and Charlene were really sad to have missed you gals this weekend... but they did have a killer time in Soldotna ~ that town does know how to tear it up for Halloween!!! Charlene was truly the most disturbing costume out on the town... we ~ I mean... THEY even won a costume contest at Hooligans :p but here is the kicker.... NOOOOO pictures (yeah - we suck) but it was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

I am betting if I do alittle digging I can come up with pics. Molly that owns Hooligans is a good friend:D Gotta remember Jen, this is a small world hahaha

Last edited:
Premium Features