• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

greenies are at it again

As far as Hatchers pass parking goes thats always been a sore spot with me. I have brought it up to the rangers multiple times. Once i got irritated and parked at the archangel trailhead halfway to the upper parking lot and rode from there just to be harrased by the rangers for not paying to park, and when I asked why he wasnt harrasing the boarders parking there also? He just beat around the bush on trying to answer me, so i gave him his 5 bucks anyway:mad: So not only do I PAY the 5 bucks to park there but also the REGISTRATION im required to have to RIDE there too I told him...so where does this money go...i can see paying 5 bucks to ride a nice groomed trail over to the back side but its almost NEVER groomed to the upper and lower parking lots like it used to be.

To me its seems like all the boarders and sledders parking on the road bottle necking it to one lane in spots is a safety hazard and an accident waiting to happen personally.

There are how many square miles of this state and we cant ride where we have good access???? AMAZING:mad:

Premium Features

Back