• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got my new sled! What are you adding to yours?

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Stryker arms
Backwoods bmp front and rear
Diamond S can
Durapro rubbers
Picking up the small burandt tunnel bag this week. Then she is more or less done.
that sled looks perfect. Same as what I’m waiting on. How’s that na 850 run?

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
The Promised Land……..
There she is
07ed0a7f39d08a3db7d05a93a93a97ad.jpg
View attachment 382404

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
How was the bumper fit?

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
-Raptor Kinetics all the way around
-BMP rear bumper
-BM fab front bumper
-AFX wrap
-ROX flex-tec handguards
-Ice storm scratchers
-Tunnel bag
-SLP can- pending

All I can think of for now. These sleds are getting to be so good that you don't need to change much on them anymore.

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
A great way to dial in you clutch. Super easy to add, or take away out riding or at home.

Screenshot_20220109-073607_Chrome.jpg

D
Dec 15, 2020
Stryker arms
Backwoods bmp front and rear
Diamond S can
Durapro rubbers
Picking up the small burandt tunnel bag this week. Then she is more or less done.
I ordered Backwoods BMP front and rear bumpers Dec. 22nd and got the rear early last week. The front is still MIA! After multiple emails to them I'm yet to get a response on the status of the front one. Anyone else playing the LONG waiting game on the front bumpers? I'll live without it but am getting impatient.

Also has anyone heard on the status of the Bikeman patriot Boost muffler or race mufflers?

jeremyp111

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2009
New Hampshire
I ordered Backwoods BMP front and rear bumpers Dec. 22nd and got the rear early last week. The front is still MIA! After multiple emails to them I'm yet to get a response on the status of the front one. Anyone else playing the LONG waiting game on the front bumpers? I'll live without it but am getting impatient.

Also has anyone heard on the status of the Bikeman patriot Boost muffler or race mufflers?

Yes. My dealer ordered a front bumper from Backwoods BMP on 12/7 and a rear on 12/14 for me and they both finally came in last Friday.

My add-ons are pretty minimal compared to many here:
Backwoods BMP bumpers, front and rear
Tall Lock & Ride Flex Sport Tunnel Bag
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6”
Polaris Handlebar bag (I've had this for about 5 years and love it so I'll move it to the new sled)
Delrin shock bushings
Durapro ski rubbers

D
Dec 15, 2020
Khaos boost Es should be here soon
Rox hand guards
Skinz heated brake lever
Sled tread knee guards
Munster finger throttle
Burandt large tunnel bag
Backwoods bmp rear bumper
Fox float Burandt front shocks
Fox 1.5 Burandt coils rear
Lithium battery
Diamond s can with cooker February
Nextech sl3 skid
165 2.75 and iceage rails for when I decide I have had enough fun
What Lithium battery are you going to run and if you have the part # and where to buy it that would be awesome!

K
Nov 6, 2013
I've had the battery tender brand in my dirt bikes and sleds for a few years now and zero issues. They also balance each cell with an internal battery management system, which some dont have. I would not buy a lithium battery that didn't manage individual cell voltage. EE by trade and education....

Battery Tender details:

Or

The WPS batteries are made by Featherweight. No mention of BMS protection.

Last edited:
D
Dec 15, 2020
I just ordered some Mowhawk ski's and was wondering what ski rubbers to run?. I have stock and duraPros currently. will either work?

Premium Features