• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got my new sled! What are you adding to yours?

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
Got my new 2022 Matryx Pro RMK 155ES Slash in purple this week. So far I've added a TKI brake lever in purple (Thanks TKI! I think I may have gotten the very first purple one!) Dura Flex ice scratchers, RMK essentials tunnel bag, Axys Pro Taper handlebar bag, SLP piknik'r can with muff pot cooker, a lithium ion battery and a few purple decals. I can't think of anything else I want to add to this sled. I cant get out to ride it until next week though .... :confused:

What have you put on / going to put on your ride?

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
How did you get the rmk tunnel bag? Order a while ago? They’ve been out for a while that I’ve seen.

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
I've had stock bumpers and aftermarket bumpers and every time I've 'used' a bumper for it's intended purpose, it just didn't seem to matter what bumper was on the sled.

T
Oct 16, 2017
Small burandt tunnel bag, front and rear backwoods bmp bumpers, Polaris skid plate, ice age Stryker arms, diamond s can

Tewstroke

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2008
Yakima,WA
TKI brake reservoir protector (plastic reservoirs can be cracked more easily-ask Ski doo owners) ,
B & M Fab front bumper ( have really liked them on the Axys) , Backwoods BMP rear bumper, Dura Pro ski dampers, SLP Mohawk skis, ROX hand guards , Next Level T-slot tunnel rails so I can use the tunnel bag I already own, hardened ARP bolt for QD2 lower pulley ( TKI), Fire-n-ice aluminum QD protector -(larger diameter lower pulley of QD2 is more vulnerable to impact) , lighter muffler when available. Thinking about Helium hood, but want to see one first.

C
Jan 14, 2020
The 2022's have a plastic brake resi? That sucks. My skidoo 850 broke 2 of them.

The helium hoods on polaris save like the 2.3 lbs or whatever, but trust me they fit and look like absolute ass. And you also lose your lights. And it may or may not melt on the factory pipe. The only benefit of them are the large "warming bag" that more like wet steams all the contents from snow getting into the engine bay. Just my opinion tho.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I've got a pile of parts collecting, just waiting for a sled to put it on.

Iceage Bombers / axle / hellfire wheel combo, Elevate spindles, and Stryker arms.
Composit M770
BM Fab rear bumper

Waiting on the large burandt bags to show up as well as a new cover as well.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
The Promised Land……..
I've got a pile of parts collecting, just waiting for a sled to put it on.

Iceage Bombers / axle / hellfire wheel combo, Elevate spindles, and Stryker arms.
Composit M770
BM Fab rear bumper

Waiting on the large burandt bags to show up as well as a new cover as well.
If you are running the WE shocks.

These really tighten up even brand new skids.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
The Promised Land……..
The 2022's have a plastic brake resi? That sucks. My skidoo 850 broke 2 of them.

The helium hoods on polaris save like the 2.3 lbs or whatever, but trust me they fit and look like absolute ass. And you also lose your lights. And it may or may not melt on the factory pipe. The only benefit of them are the large "warming bag" that more like wet steams all the contents from snow getting into the engine bay. Just my opinion tho.
You are talking Axys hoods?

Also the brake resi at least has 3 aluminum towers going to the lid.
(Same as the cat brake resi)

C
Jan 14, 2020
I am talking axys skinz hood. Doubt it will be any better. Skins stuff gets the job done but their seat covers look like crap, along with their lightweight hoods.. Jettrim seats are my standard of quality for covers.

Premium Features