• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Going riding tomorrow

Just got back from driving to Turny for no real good reason; though now we are hungry:D

I'd be down for loadin up and doing a tail gate meet/greet, but Hatchers might be a little far. Anybody be down for anywhere else?

PB070391.jpg PB070392.jpg

I live close enough, so short drive will not hurt notin. And the sled is registered..., so might as well pull it with me...
See ya there!

Kara, I will talk to you in the AM for arrangements to carpool.

So how did the ride/tailgate party go? Did the infamous Ranger show up? Hopefully someone had a granola bar to keep her yap quiet.

Well, I did not see no ranger, but also NOBODY from snowest either...
Here is the proof (the jeep belong to hikers)... I was suprised how many people drove up there, I might have seen over 20 cars, all headed for the lodge/pass...
Oh, BTW, you all can give me a credit for the snow we got last night!!!! No kidding, I am the one to thank, I will take the pride, fame and monetary gifts for it. I actually DID the snow dance up there, in the middle of the parking lot, all alone and SOBER! And it worked!!!! So you all are welcome, no problem, my pleasure, no biggie... :D

DSC01019_24_1.jpg

DSC01021_26_1.jpg

DSC01023_28_1.jpg

DSC01024_29_1.jpg

Premium Features

Back