• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gen v 850 na

go-on-two

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
bc canada
Lets hear more about the all stock 154-3" X, being thats the model i decided on for 24. Coming from a Poo Matryx Khaos 165, looking for a more playful fun machine with a few less recalls.

J
Oct 28, 2012
Idaho
I’ve got a 23 summit x with the 154/3” track. Completely stock besides a pelican case on the tunnel, brake reservoir protector, and I added the expert riser since I like shorter bars (I’m 6’).

LOVE the sled. Previous sled was a 22 Summit 165 and the 23 definitely side hills much better and is more playful. I have not had any issues whatsoever in the 600 miles I’ve put on it this year besides i have some moisture in one of my LED headlights (does anyone think a dealer would warranty that?). The track hooks up good, sidehills much better than the G4, can climb really well for a 154 but also can flip right over when you want it too (amazing how much quicker a 154 reacts, gotta stay on your A game in the technical stuff). Just an absolute blast to ride! Fit and finish is better I think, LOVE shot start, and it has been a much better cooling sled when you ride the trail to the hill compared to my Polaris (even with the short tunnel and never buying a removable snow flap)

I rode Polaris up until last year. Took me a few rides to figure out the chassis differences and I think rear skid suspension setup is really important on a doo. Reason for switching was my skidoo dealer treats me much better and I was over fixing my Polaris (burnt down 2 motors in 250 miles).

Premium Features