• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI INFO ON THE 2012 PRO RMK BOONDOCKERS TURBO KITS

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
It vibrates with the motor. Throttle bodies don't have floats an thing to cause problems. It is just a brass throttle plate.

Your posts are a little confusing. None of these mentioned turbo kits in this thread have anything to do with carbed motors. These are all fuel injected motors with throttle bodies not carbs.

S
Dec 20, 2007
Your posts are a little confusing. None of these mentioned turbo kits in this thread have anything to do with carbed motors. These are all fuel injected motors with throttle bodies not carbs.

Yes thats correct i ment throttle bodies. My bad, still dont think thats a good combination to have them dangling around on a fixed mount to the engines. Sounds to me like broken parts wont be far behind the boost!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
A couple of pics I snapped in SLC of the TB adapters to the silicone molded airbox.

Very nice piece of work... Should provide laminar airflow into the throttle bodies.

The aluminum injector carrier clamps to the throttle bodies with a collet using a spanner wrench...slick.

picture.php

picture.php

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
I called last week, and was told that they will start going out the end of Oct, first of Nov.

Reactions: iq 700
K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
I was told last week that they were having a holdup from one of their suppliers that does the fab on the welded aluminum parts, inter cooler, etc. They hope that it will be resolved soon and kits/upgrades will start shipping "any day".

Reactions: iq 700
Premium Features