• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI full standalone ecu and intercooled turbo kit finaly released!!

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
Hi guys, it is with pleasure we are launching the borg warner efr turbo kit for the pro rmk / rush 2012-2011.

The kit will come with intercooler and the famous efr turbo AND the full factory replacement standalone ecu from our company(vi-pec) pre mapped and all our distributors will be able to install on your sled and fine tune for your particular use(if ever needed!!!).

This kit is raising the bar considering it is using the efr technology and the standalone ecu with full blown race vts software, can be pump gas 91(low boost) or race gas(higher boost).

The kit will be available mid-november(now in production) and a limited number of those to be produced before christmas(efr turbo backorder :face-icon-small-sho).

Later this week we will announce the retail pricing in a swapmeet ad with intercooler and full standalone ecu and not a cheap chinease knockoff turbo also!!.

We hope the first order to be shipped no later than first week of december with ecu. Please take a look at the kit on this web page and if you have any questions please email me at : gino.fortin@gmail.com or Pm or simply call me thanks.( piping can be ordered in silicone or stainless or aluminum).
http://www.turbotuningturbinetech.com/en/rmk-turbo.html

case ecu final.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
full standalone ecu and intercooled turbo kit finaly released!!

Hi guys, it is with pleasure we are lunching the borg warner efr turbo kit for the pro rmk / rush 2012-2011. the kit will come with intercooler and the famous efr turbo AND the full factory replacement standalone ecu from our company(vi-pec) pre mapped and all our distributor will be able to install on your sled and fine tune for your particular use(if ever needed!!!). This kit is raising the bar considering it is using the efr technology and the standalone ecu with full blown race vts software, can be run pump gas 91 or race gas. kit will be available mid-november(now in production) and a limited number of those to be produced before christmas(efr turbo backorder :face-icon-small-sho). later this week we will announce the retail pricing(way less than 4900$) with intercooler and full standalone ecu and not a cheap chinease knockoff turbo also. efr turbo by itself is 1600$......we hope the first order to be shipped no later than first week of december with ecu. Please take a look at the kit on this web page and if you have any questions please email me at : gino.fortin@gmail.com or Pm or simply call me thanks.( piping can be ordered in silicone or stainless or aluminum).

http://www.turbotuningturbinetech.com/en/rmk-turbo.html

p.s.: we have signed 3 distributors, So 2 are still missing in order to effectively cover north american market, please contact us if you are interested, the distributors will have the oportunity to sell our turbo kits, power packages( heads and pipes) and the rest of our standalone line-up coming shortly. Very little investment to start.

case ecu final.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
Cranbrook B.C.
alright how about some details.... this kit was built and designed on a dyno rite ? so lets here some hp and boost level numbers. how many mountain miles and hours have been put on this ? where are the dealer that you already have ?

thanks

Reactions: Arcteryx

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
i want a stand alone for 700 dragon iq... any chance your going to be doing that? the dobeck doesnt seem to be able to fine tune mine in

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
i want a stand alone for 700 dragon iq... any chance your going to be doing that? the dobeck doesnt seem to be able to fine tune mine in
Not for now, we have our hands full with the rmk/RUSH ALREADY !! The dragon has a different charging system therfore another board needed....won't happen this year for sure.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
That's really cool! How does it perform @ low altitude 0-3000ft with 91oct? Could this be the ticket for all guys looking for high boost levels @ low altitude with pump fuel?

we are still at perfecting the kit and making sure it will be something extra reliable and durable. extremely easy to install also. No need to cut anywire for ecu(plug and play) and extra engine protection in case of bad fuel or malfunction. with the ecu, you will get the limit the engine can take since we are able to adjust timing,injector duty cycle,powervalve opening ect...i don't want to enter a hp number contest for now it is not our goal with this kit (but it will be max hp on any gas!!!!) will let you know more in the following weeks because we are at fine tuning everything. we are testing and testing and testing so this kit will be all that.

Reactions: allpowersports
V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
alright how about some details.... this kit was built and designed on a dyno rite ?
I guess it is better than to be design in this guy's garage on a dirty floor!!
so lets here some hp and boost level numbers.
It is not relevant for us at this stage.
how many mountain miles and hours have been put on this ?
As you probably already know, snow is not here yet!! this kit might not be for you if you are sckeptical about engine dyno development(like oem !)....
where are the dealer that you already have ?
two are outside north america and one is in Alberta. we are still at looking to all contacts we got and need to find e.f.i. knowlegable guy so we are taking care of business the right way,.Will let everyone know shortly.

thanks
no problem!

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
That's really cool!
How does it perform @ low altitude 0-3000ft with 91oct?
Could this be the ticket for all guys looking for high boost levels @ low altitude with pump fuel?

NO numbers yet since it is not relevant at this stage of the development....it will perform at 0-3000ft same as at 12000ft with the standalone ecu(barometric sensor)automaticaly adjusting boost, timing and fuel. For us, at sea level(here it is 300 ft up to 3500ft) the main goal was to have a super easy to install kit PLUG AND PLAY and ease of use.

thanks

Reactions: allpowersports
B

Boyko

Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
Neat looking kit, I like the turbo

rmk_800_assault_turbo_kit_intercooler_bracket_1.jpg

If you have the hp numbers it would be nice if you posted them,
you are not entering any kind of hp battle with other kit builders.
Lot of members are just curious as to what the pro is capable
of under boost. Notice there is not a lot of dyno numbers for boosted
2-smokers. I know from seat of the pants that a 2-stroke does
not make power like a 4-stoke when boosted. If builder says that a 2-stroke
150hp sled is putting out 250 hp at 10psi It is probably BS, I would believe it
if it was a 4-stroke. I have done a little dyno work myself mostly bikes and
the numbers are ultimately at the desiccation of the dyno operator, in
most cases if he is a good operator the numbers will seam low.

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
The kit looks good. Is there any chance of doing a water/air intercooler? The intercooler you have there with the big hole in the hood will get iced up in the mountains and flow very little air. How about a digital gauge that can display the pid's the ECM sees, like boost, egt, fuel psi ect.

A

allpowersports

NO numbers yet since it is not relevant at this stage of the development....it will perform at 0-3000ft same as at 12000ft with the standalone ecu(barometric sensor)automaticaly adjusting boost, timing and fuel. For us, at sea level(here it is 300 ft up to 3500ft) the main goal was to have a super easy to install kit PLUG AND PLAY and ease of use.

thanks

Thanks for the info!
Just keep us updated, really interesting kit for us sea leave guys.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
The kit looks good.
thank you
Is there any chance of doing a water/air intercooler?
It is already done(standalone water system), will post pics asa it is send to production
The intercooler you have there with the big hole in the hood will get iced up in the mountains and flow very little air.
i agree with you, that is why we have develop a water to air intercooler system for the mountain guys.
How about a digital gauge that can display the pid's the ECM sees, like boost, egt, fuel psi ect.
It is a great idea, but for now we have our hands full with the development of the kits and ecu.......it would be a very nice complement to ECU

Premium Features