• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Future of education?

1669217596015.png And honestly, I can't understand people who think that nowadays it's not essential to have a diploma. Yes, it's possible to get a job without a degree and diploma, but first of all, almost everywhere, you need to have one, and secondly, it's not only about getting a job. Education is also about self-development, getting skills and knowledge in different spheres, and so on. I'm a student, and the skills and info I receive are precious. Of course, some things I learn are not that important or something too complicated for me, but it's also good. Complicated tasks are challenges that improve me and my knowledge. For example, pretty often, I have writing tasks that require some research and analysis. Sometimes I use the help of https://edusson.com/write-essays-for-money because I think it's better to find someone to write essays for money than spend a lot of time on one task without any results and have no time on something else. But mostly, I can write everything myself, and it improves my writing, and analytical skills, which is very important for the future. And also, education is about communication, problem-solving, and other skills. So that I believe that it will always be the key to success and to the future.
This is so true actually. Uneducated people ( and it's not only about formal education ) can destroy the country.

Can you do your ****ing job?

Premium Features

Back