• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fresh new t-shirt... to keep our riding areas open

D

dtown

Mar 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Thank you to everyone who purchased a shirt, and a few who made a cash donation to the Right to Ride fund. 210 shirts sold and $2,270 raised for the CSA Right to Ride Fund!

Shirts all gone.

- A shout out to Paul, the owner of Sled Solutions. I copied and modified his idea for the back of the shirt. He was upset when he saw them at the show, but then was cool once I explained that all the money was going to help preserve the sport. If you want a similar shirt, but a different color and no Colorado flag on the front, you can get it at sledsolutions.com

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
That's awesome that you sold 202 shirt. I picked mine up. Is there a link to where you can buy more or the guys that missed out can get one?

I

insomniac62

Nov 19, 2010
Aberdeen, SD
Got my shirt today! Looks awesome !!

Who designed the sled? Looks like an F-series with a 162" tunnel and a 153" skid..... Haha

Dig the shirt!!!

Thanks!

2011 M8 153"
Boondocker Turbo
KMOD
Built by VOHK

2006 M7 162"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I gotta say that Paul the owner of Sled Solutions is a great guy and does a great deal for clubs in his local area. He came up with the concept of the shirt because he believes mixed use is the American way.

Kinda sucks to have it snagged and retagged...but I guess that is kinda of becoming the American way.

I know he is probably sitting on a bunch of shirts because companies order in bulk.

Here is his original design and a link to his site.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1351

ScreenShot2013-10-13at103234PM_zps29dee932.png

peace out

-diz

R
Dec 2, 2009
Granby, CO
I think, much like Paul probably, if permission had been asked and the fundraising side of it had been explained, the guys behind Colorado Boondockers would have had no problem loaning out an image that they designed. And for the record, the image on the CSA shirt is a spitting image of the Colorado boondocker logo. It would be one thing if it was close, but its almost spot on. And for guys that are trying to make money for their riding club by marketing a logo on shirts and hats, it can be a little frustrating when you show up to an expo amd someone else is slinging your logo. I mean, it's really no different then plastering KLIM logos all over a bunch of shirts and then selling them and then expecting KLIM to just be cool with it because its for a non-profit.

Premium Features