• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OFFICIAL '13 COLORADO FORUM RIDE INFO

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
First off we should all thank Ralph (PJ Hunter) for all his past and present work on this project. Let me tell you it is a lot of work. Most all are checking in on Thurs. and Thunder Mountain Lodge will be having lunch and dinner specials Thurs., Fri.,& Sat. Thurs. night is a Taco bar, Friday night is homemade Pizza (this is excellant) Sat. noon is Barbeque put on by the Delta Snokruzers snowmobile club who is also having a Poker Run that day. Hands for that and the starting and stopping point is Thunder Mountain Lodge. Sat. night is Spaghetti at the lodge along with a silent auction and drawing for tons of donated prizes. On Sat. night there is a cover charge of $12 which includes a '13 Colorado Forum Ride T-Shirt, TML Coffee Mug, and one drawing ticket. Trust me you will want a ticket! Additional tix will be available for an additional $1 a piece. There will also be a silent auction for the more expensive items. There is some very high end items here. Sat. night meal is from 5 to 7 pm with drawings going on thru out and silent auctions to be picked up at 8pm.
All proceeds from Thunder Mountain Lodge will be to benefit the Blue Ribbon Coaliton and the Delta County Snokruzers.
I do find it interesting that even though this is a benefit or fund rasier to keep our riding areas open, put on for free by many from the club and Thunder Mountain Lodge with countless hours donated, there are other places up here are trying to capitalize on the occasion without giving anything for a donation even though they have been asked more than once. It would appear they just want your money but have no interest in keeping our riding areas available to all. Just sayin, it is food for thought.
Stop in and see us, bring your cash, buy tix., and have a Great Time for a few days. Looking forward to putting faces to names and meeting many new people. I truly believe you will like what you find here at Thunder Mountain Lodge.
Thanks to all who have donated, I really appreciate it, with your help this is going to be a great event. Oh, and as always $1 PBRs everday!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
I did get your package young man. Thanks to Johnson Sales (JagerBomb) in Arlington, WI for some very cool Warn Winch items! Even peeps in WI realize the importance of keeping our riding areas open. Hope you don't have to see Hamele in a thong in Mexico. Thanks again

Have a fun and safe time every one! I'll be thinking of ya guys while im at the pool bar in cancun!! Hope you got my contribution to the raffle Mark!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Mark, please give me a call tonight to finish discussing the donations. I'm waiting on a few more items to arrive and then I'll load my trailer.

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Have a fun and safe time every one! I'll be thinking of ya guys while im at the pool bar in cancun!! Hope you got my contribution to the raffle Mark!

It's VERY cool to see people from multiple states away throwing in donations to ultimately help save riding areas out west!!!!! Not sure how Mark knows such stand-up individuals (given the types of people he typically hangs out with:face-icon-small-hap) but nonetheless, I COMMEND you sir for helping the cause:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I only ask that those attending bring their wallets and give generously:face-icon-small-hap

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Getting psyched for the weekend at TML! Save me a spot Mark! Glad to see the tradition continue. First CO forum ride I went to was 2003 at Rabbit Ears.

Thanks to PJ for all his hard work on the this ride, year after year.

Can't wait to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones.

Jager Bomb 243

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2009
Deforest Wisconsin
I did get your package young man. Thanks to Johnson Sales (JagerBomb) in Arlington, WI for some very cool Warn Winch items! Even peeps in WI realize the importance of keeping our riding areas open. Hope you don't have to see Hamele in a thong in Mexico. Thanks again

I hope to god I don't see him in one either! Would possibly ruin the trip!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Getting psyched for the weekend at TML! Save me a spot Mark! Glad to see the tradition continue. First CO forum ride I went to was 2003 at Rabbit Ears.

Thanks to PJ for all his hard work on the this ride, year after year.

Can't wait to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones.

Awesome! Can't wait to see some ol' faces

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
1 more day of work and im heading that way. Mark, make sure them pbr's are cold. thanx to everybody that has donated time and goods to this event.

Z

Zone28M7

Sep 28, 2009
Louviers, CO
First off we should all thank Ralph (PJ Hunter) for all his past and present work on this project. Let me tell you it is a lot of work. Most all are checking in on Thurs. and Thunder Mountain Lodge will be having lunch and dinner specials Thurs., Fri.,& Sat. Thurs. night is a Taco bar, Friday night is homemade Pizza (this is excellant) Sat. noon is Barbeque put on by the Delta Snokruzers snowmobile club who is also having a Poker Run that day. Hands for that and the starting and stopping point is Thunder Mountain Lodge. Sat. night is Spaghetti at the lodge along with a silent auction and drawing for tons of donated prizes. On Sat. night there is a cover charge of $12 which includes a '13 Colorado Forum Ride T-Shirt, TML Coffee Mug, and one drawing ticket. Trust me you will want a ticket! Additional tix will be available for an additional $1 a piece. There will also be a silent auction for the more expensive items. There is some very high end items here. Sat. night meal is from 5 to 7 pm with drawings going on thru out and silent auctions to be picked up at 8pm.
All proceeds from Thunder Mountain Lodge will be to benefit the Blue Ribbon Coaliton and the Delta County Snokruzers.
I do find it interesting that even though this is a benefit or fund rasier to keep our riding areas open, put on for free by many from the club and Thunder Mountain Lodge with countless hours donated, there are other places up here are trying to capitalize on the occasion without giving anything for a donation even though they have been asked more than once. It would appear they just want your money but have no interest in keeping our riding areas available to all. Just sayin, it is food for thought.
Stop in and see us, bring your cash, buy tix., and have a Great Time for a few days. Looking forward to putting faces to names and meeting many new people. I truly believe you will like what you find here at Thunder Mountain Lodge.
Thanks to all who have donated, I really appreciate it, with your help this is going to be a great event. Oh, and as always $1 PBRs everday!!!!!!!!

I'm trying my darnedest to get there! I'm assuming your cabins are full? Excuse me for the dumb question. Haha. I'm the one that was up a month ago with a busted track!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Edgerton Wi.
I'm trying my darnedest to get there! I'm assuming your cabins are full? Excuse me for the dumb question. Haha. I'm the one that was up a month ago with a busted track!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i just wrecked my back at work..*&^#@.so theres a chance my rsvp cabin might be available..im pisd off beyound words..im heading to the dr to see if i can get cortazoned..anyways ill no by tomorrow i guess if i can move or not. GAD DARNET TO HECK

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Let me know how to make a donation as well thx

Sent you a PM.

i just wrecked my back at work..*&^#@.so theres a chance my rsvp cabin might be available..im pisd off beyound words..im heading to the dr to see if i can get cortazoned..anyways ill no by tomorrow i guess if i can move or not. GAD DARNET TO HECK

BUmmer. That stinks. Vicodin and Percs are your friend.

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
I'll be helping with registration and drawing poker hands for the poker run! Sounds like this is going to be a fun time! I have another committment Saturday night that I am now going to try to get out of!

Premium Features