• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fox qs3r vs kyb free ride shocks

D

Daniel475

Mar 12, 2012
Gibsons BC
thinking about trying a set of the fox shocks , front and back , how much better are the fox shocks? been hearing mixed reviews just looking for honest feedback ! thanks guys

Ras74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2020
Are you looking to go air or coil if you went fox?
You can have the kyb’s revalved and new springs out on that work for you and your riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ras74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2020
Alright well kinda comes down to money and what you are trying to get out of it. Personally I think fox makes a better shock. Comparing the fox to a revalved and sprung kyb I like the way the fox rode. The kyb’s leaves a lot to be desired and you can definitely benefit from just getting them set up for you as well. With fox you get the lock out function in the rear shock which is a huge plus. If it was me fox all day.

D

Daniel475

Mar 12, 2012
Gibsons BC
for sure just was hearing mixed reviews guys saying the fox shocks are about just as good as the KYB on the free ride ! deff gonna try the fox shocks I think and see how they are , highly doubt that they aren't better then the piggy back kybs

Ras74

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 3, 2020
The big thing is skidoo has to build a shock for everyone so many different ways to ride these sleds it’s a huge job and it’s not going to be perfect for everyone. The fox shocks that’s Toms shocks sell’s is set up for the each riders weight and valved for your style of riding I’ve been impressed with my fronts I got from them.

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
Another Option

RAPTOR ACE

• Eliminates Stock Torsion Springs
  • TIG Welded, Lightweight, 4130 Chromoly Rear Torque Arm
  • Significant Ride Quality Improvement