• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Ride

I
Nov 26, 2007
Is it too soon to start planning one? Anyone up for multiple rides/locations through out the season? It seems not everyone can make it on the same date and the only forum ride I've been on was too much fun to only do once a year.

M

Modedmach1

Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks, Alaska
Sounds good to me. I think a few times a year would be a blast. All in different locations, Summit, Cantwell, Eureka or somewhere down by Anchorage. Never rode down around Anchorage or Valdez.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I am in..would enjoy it..looking forward to meeting more members....if we have beginners/kids along would be happy to help with em..(would bring my two along as well)

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Ya, at work all he can ride is his computer!

Mike, looking forward to getting everyone together this year for a ride.

sounds like a plan tim...will baby sit ryan as well...lol..we have to do some good rides this year...spike ready for wed?..kids and I are off to dinner..see ya later tater..and tim...this time you have to leave your walker at the truck...lol...

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Ya, at work all he can ride is his computer!

Mike, looking forward to getting everyone together this year for a ride.

sounds like a plan tim...will baby sit ryan as well...lol..we have to do some good rides this year...spike ready for wed?..kids and I are off to dinner..see ya later tater..and tim...this time you have to leave your walker at the truck...lol...

LAMO...hey if i could ride a sled up here and get paid for it id be there...but there too afraid of the tundra getting tore up:D:beer;

you guys need to spend more time doin your snow dance your slacking i think theres more snow up here!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage Snowmachine Club

May I suggest that the forum "hijack" the Anchorage Snowmachine Club to do the forum rides. They are always looking for someone to lead rides to just about anywhere and would probably be happy to help organize/logistics/etc. I am sure some of them would just like to ride too.
The club meets at the IBEW hall 3rd Wednesday of the month. If you guys wanted to plan a ride maybe send then an e-mail or call and leave a message on the hotline. I am just a member, so I really don't know much about the process, but I will say having a club help organize is a big help!
http://www.anchoragesnowmobileclub.com/

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Sounds good to me. I think a few times a year would be a blast. All in different locations, Summit, Cantwell, Eureka or somewhere down by Anchorage. Never rode down around Anchorage or Valdez.

I agree, I think a few rides would be good. Last year many of us couldn't make it for one reason or another. Plus, it would be good to check out some different locations. Maybe someone that knows an area well could host it. For example, you mentioned Valdez, I have only rode there during the hill climbs, but there are lots of areas to ride there. I don't mean to put anyone on the spot but again for example maybe Spook or Jaws136 could host Valdez. If we do Lost Lake maybe I can get a few rooms at the Seward Resort...

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
We are sooooooooooooooooo INNNNNNNN Baby!!!!

one or more rides... lets get a plan and make it happen :D :D

I un-volunteer for the guiding service LOL ... especially if we have crappy McDonalds for breakfast beforehand LOL

but none the less ~ I am sooooo looking forward to riding with everyone ;)

Let it Snow!!!!!!!!!1

B
Nov 26, 2007
sounds like a plan skippy. I think we got One planned for Thanks Giving at hatchers. Willow Side.

Id be willing to do a Valdez//Cantwell trip. Novice To Experts.:D

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
sounds like a plan skippy. I think we got One planned for Thanks Giving at hatchers. Willow Side.

Id be willing to do a Valdez//Cantwell trip. Novice To Experts.:D

I like that. For the t-day weekend ride we should consider pville but, Crashers will be nice also! :)

there is my wonderful, 00.02$

Last edited:
I
Nov 26, 2007
I like that. For the t-day weekend ride we should consider pville but, Crashers will be nice also! :)

there is my wonderful, 00.02$

Are we talking t-day or t-day weekend? My crew can't make it on the day(too much turkey to eat) but might be able to do it that weekend...

Premium Features