• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

finally testing Honda's prototype

Being that the Asians invent so many modern convenience things like this, you'd think they would rate right up there with Americans on the ole obesity scale.

I think you misunderstand...

THEY look at US, being fat, lazy, etc... and produce things to make us fatter, lazier, etc... :face-icon-small-win

They know where the market is:D

Last edited:
Reminds of the time 3 buddies and I tried BarStool racing, except a lot lower center of gravity on the Honda's.

Good Luck

I think you misunderstand...

THEY look at US, being fat, lazy, etc... and produce things to make us fatter, lazier, etc... :face-icon-small-win

They know where the market is:D

Maybe so. By using the models they have in the video, then they are missing their target demographic. LOL

If someone is so immobile that they need something like that...wisdom tells me they might not be agile enough to balance on that thing.

'....and diagonally for any hard office cornering.'

What?!? That sounds like racing words to me right there :car:

The only thing I see happening with 'hard office cornering' is some rookie bashing his forehead on a corner cause he leaned in too hard for what little speed he was carrying lol.

Honda Prototype...

While some of the Honda Engineers were designing this mobile Office furniture on wheels, ....we were quietly developing the "true" Honda snowmobile prototype.

Honda 1000CBRr engine, 6 speed transmission, ...with Boost!!

jan132012048.jpg

By cpt_ron at 2012-06-08

jan132012049.jpg

By cpt_ron at 2012-06-08

CR

Klicktronic...

I use a "Klicktronic" shifter, it is an electric solenoid shifter from the UK. They are designed for race bike applications. The only one I could find that would shift both up and down. Hydraulic clutch on the left side handle-bar, brake from an R1 one the right side.

lairdssledapril22201201.jpg

By cpt_ron at 2012-06-09

CR

Premium Features

Back