• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Filming in the Valley of the Chutes yesterday

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
n501167609_2399863_6472508.jpg

n501167609_2399867_4159129.jpg

Awesome pictures Phatty,,, This area is in BC,, really don't want to let 5000 people know exactly where... It's awesome and a great secret place

alright, guess all just have to ask quay;):D

I wanna see somebody attempt a climb up Davidoff's beard! That would be epic. You'd need a lot of motor and lug. By the way Dan, any relation to Charleston Heston? Keep up the good work boys:beer;

Beard's gone, stanger, Lyle, Gardiner, Phatty , Rick,Shane attacked me and shaved it off and half the hair on my head yesterday... Brian found it funny to video the whole thing... I was not impressed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rick must have squeezed the ends of grips hanging on to that techinical drop:eek:. double kudos.:beer;

whatta ya call that Dan?
that is beyond Pork Chop status.:eek:
kinda like overgrown Pork Chop!:D

hey dan

hey dan when well there be a teaser video to your new vid on you tube and do you plan on having a premiere showing at the element kinda like you did last year

teaser should be up in a week... or sooner... waiting on music permission...

The ridiculous chute... 2600 ft of pure nasty....

IMG_0960.jpg

that's just the top 1000 ft..

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

hey Dan thats a sweet pic of a wet pu$$y cat!!!! haha you should have followed the apex!! and no the chute hasnt been climbed YET:D

Dan you should attach a fly rod to the back of our sled..never know .might be fish in there...Btw......You guys are NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That stuff would scare the crap out of me....Great riding

Premium Features

Back