• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Filming in the Valley of the Chutes yesterday

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Canon SX110 IS and Canon HV30 and Canon ZR850 NTSC all from( Petes ) Andre's Audiotronic, here in Castlegar BC...http://www.andresaudiotronic.com/

may2ridingvalkries011.jpg

may2ridingvalkries023.jpg

may2ridingvalkries030.jpg

Last edited:
I filmed everything out of the heli with my new Sony HVR-Z5U Hi-Def Camera attached to my gyro...holy crap what resolution! I'm going to pull some stills off of it and see how they look. Great time by all! Never have so many chutes been pulled in such a short period of time!
Cheers!
Doc

"And I have plenty of love for these guys, not sure why Shain posted that."

If I were to guess, it would have to be due too the hatred that Brad has seemed to develop for him and your choice to not do any filming of Shain's climbs for TS8.

Unfortunatly, it is due to this kind of negativity within the sport from those individuals that I will not be buying anything (including video's) that promote them and their business. Nothing personal Jim, just don't agree with who your endorsing there.

MX

Looking forward to MMM7 and CC,s new adventures.

Don't you know telling the truth about people who think they are gods gets thier panties all bunched up...

As for the video's, MMM killed TS last year.

IMG_0734.jpg

Nolan Hadikin going big during a ride yesterday.

IMG_0732.jpg

Andy Naz tried the wiggly chute yesterday... Wow , how the conditions can change in a week.. 2 feet of fresh in the chutes.. The Twisted chute was un-touchable.. The wiggly chute was also more than Andy could handle... In the last 4 rides...we've failed to make a dozen climbs with wild action... Andy's sled is fine, just some beauty marks after two wild exits out of two nasty chutes,,, again I was pulled out of the " Nasty chute " Andy has failed to climb it 3 out of 4 tries and I'm 0 for 2 tries... Maybe next yr... and I tried the Dave Night chute up Ladybird today and came up 12 feet short . What a wild ride back down that was... Another epic weekend, mix of sun and cloud,,, Phatty filmed out of the chopper, and Phil made him toss his cookies..twice...

Kevin Tandy and Phatty and myself made the Mainjet M800 twisted turbo sing and the Canadian Power Machines Krazy sled was awesome again..

The Klim water proof Pj's where fantastic too...

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

Great, GREAT! WEEKEND! Stellar Pics Dan, your Video is going to be epic this year just with the little I experienced seeing!OH & Chinese was the bomb &
That Nolan is smooth on those drops, it was incredible to watch!

Phatty thanks for the great road trip company!

Brian thanks for being Dr Smart W again to the 'Mini Cougar!'.. sure pepped it up!

Pat it is like having a double hit of sunshine with you out there!

It was nice to meet the rest of you as well up there... hope to see you soon!

Thankyou very much once again for the hospitality!
:D

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!!!! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

August release for the new Krazy Canadian DVD... Phatty was smooth on the Mainjet M800 Twisted Turbo... He had some amazing climbs yesterday.. Phatty lets see some of those chopper pictures Pat's wife took...

Ha, looks like you need to upgrade to a T-m-1000 or back to a Yamaha when the chutes get deep huh Dan!! lol

:D
I'm too old for this much fun you guys, sledding through Mothers Day, missing my sons soccer tournys and it snowed another 30 cm last night!!!! I am going to be in deep, deep trouble over the next month, guess I will just have to crank up the boost and go. Shain and Brian I just passed 1600 miles on the turbo this year with Zero failures, I'm loven this machine......Mini get yours together ASAP, Brian wont have to play with your buttons if you get that turbo installed. Dan and Ken that was the best meal I"ve had in 2009, I really enjoyed the sapproro. Did the stills Luba took of Phatty hanging out of the chopper turn out?

August release for the new Krazy Canadian DVD... Phatty was smooth on the Mainjet M800 Twisted Turbo... He had some amazing climbs yesterday.. Phatty lets see some of those chopper pictures Pat's wife took...

Cant wait to come back up and ride that sled again!!! is it friday yet?

Some of the pics turned out fantastic! (a little photoshopping for light qualitiy). I only got through day 1 so far (i took 1400 pics)...

[FONT=&quot]http://www.facebook.com/n/?album.php&aid=98056&id=501167609&comments&mid=73b76dG1ddf35f9G1db18a1Gb[/FONT]

Thanks to everyone who helped out this last weekend! great people, good times, and 8 chinese fortunes... :D

n501167609_2399863_6472508.jpg

n501167609_2399867_4159129.jpg

Awesome pictures Phatty,,, This area is in BC,, really don't want to let 5000 people know exactly where... It's awesome and a great secret place

Premium Features

Back