• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

J
Oct 15, 2013
Breckenridge, CO
My only comment would be that there was still lots of space available, or so it seemed, inside the building and in my opinion it would be great to spread things out a bit more to disperse crowding a bit. It felt very chaotic at times especially with the larger vendors selling a lot of stuff and having lines block walkways and stuff.

Other than that I thought it was good show and some good deals to be had.

ThSimpson

Lifetime Membership
Oct 25, 2012
Holyoke, Colo
Enjoyed it

I got one of my sleds sold 99 Powder Special. There were lots of "ski kickers" and lots of sleds to choose from. Overall it was good. Lots of stuff to buy both inside and out. I thought it was a good show.

THom

Reactions: MarleneeSteven
F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
I agree good show,
Polarry even showed up this year:face-icon-small-win. Between all the great vendors (and their discounts), the pro riders and aftermarket mechanics being accessible for Q&A, the CSA/local club booths, and seminars I thought you did a great job again.
Seems to get a little better every year.

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
We really appreciate all the people that came out and the hard work by everyone involved in making it happen. We liked the little extra space in the back second room around our booth, allowed for a little more space saturday when things were super busy. We had our busiest show to date! The Denver show has been our favorite venue to work at the last few years and glad to see it keep growing.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
Sold a sled and a snow bike in the swap meet area! Notice the aftermarket vendors are back in force, which is great to see. Major MFG's were there well represented. Couldn't find the Ginsu Knife table, but CostCo membership folks were there. Thanks to everyone who keeps this event alive!

MD.

L

Lopsangsherpa

Dec 24, 2015
Colorado
My group had a great time, bought 2 sleds, a few pieces of gear, and some beer. Saw the new beacon check signs that are being installed on Rabbit Ears, thought that was a great addition and a thanks in advance to those volunteering their time to maintain them.

rocks rev

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Flat Tops Colorado
Missed the last 2 years, and it seemed their was less in the swapmeet but great turnout out their anyways, didn't find a new sled for my 7 year old but I got a new helmet at a great price and my buddy that is getting back into sledding bought a couple grand in gear. A few areas seemed crowded but that's not a bad thing. Keep doing what your doing as my crew enjoyed the show and will be their next year. Thank for all the work everyone puts into the show. :tea:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
It was great again Steve, but I think the general problem is you have to out do yourself to improve each year. It's much better than it was a few years back. Good to see Polaris back. We lost a few people that I wanted to see (Sled Solutions among them). You and others did a ton of work, great job.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I had to fix the rotation for you. I thought your daughter was smoking in the tilted version of the pic!

smoking burandt.jpg

P
Nov 26, 2007
I was disappointed there was no vintage sled show this year. I always enjoy seeing the old sleds. Other than that, good show.

S

SXViper

Nov 26, 2007
Lenexa, Kansas
It's great to see the show get better each and every year! A lot of people work really hard to make that happen! I'm hard pressed to come up with something that I didn't care for. It was great to see more manufacturers support and some new vendors in attendance. Do we know how the attendance numbers compared to previous years?

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I was disappointed there was no vintage sled show this year. I always enjoy seeing the old sleds. Other than that, good show.

Me too! Three of the sleds are from each of my grandpa's. A SnoJet, Evinrude and a Chapparel.

Premium Features