• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fault code

T
Oct 10, 2001
Spokane WA
I've seen on some FB pages that people with the ipod gauge have two fault codes right out of the box.

* Ground fault PTO injector
* Ground fault MAG injector

Anyone here have the same code? If so, have you or your dealer figured out what the problem is?

G
Jan 30, 2010
Went to pick up my turbo today with the big screen, dealer said they can't get the gauge to come on???? Machine won't rev up and screen is blank. Not sure what is going on, they said they are waiting on an update which I think is BS. Hopefully they get it figured out. Not sure if they know what they are doing if there is something special on the PDI they missed?? Hopefully these things are not a problem.

F
Nov 18, 2011
North west territory
What happens if that’s roasted ? Never going to get one now . You might have to get the old one button gauge. And if you don’t like that then take it or leave it lol like someone said on another thread . Man I feel bad for you I sure hope they can figure this out quickly for you bud .

K
I've seen on some FB pages that people with the ipod gauge have two fault codes right out of the box.

* Ground fault PTO injector
* Ground fault MAG injector

Anyone here have the same code? If so, have you or your dealer figured out what the problem is?
1 of the sleds from our group had this code come on when he was unloading his sled from new, .1 miles on it. Went away right away and has not re appeared.

bootz1981

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2008
zap, nd
I was riding around my house today. Put on around 3 miles. When I'm rolling about 5mph and blip half to 3/4 throttle. My check engine lights flashes on just for a quick second. But after that nothing. Rolling 1/4 throttle and up blips or pulls. Light stays out. The books says if the engine light is orange then it's an emissions problem. Which the light is orange. I looked at all the plugs and wiring and all looks good. It does have a aftermarket can on it to though. Would/could a can cause this?

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
I was riding around my house today. Put on around 3 miles. When I'm rolling about 5mph and blip half to 3/4 throttle. My check engine lights flashes on just for a quick second. But after that nothing. Rolling 1/4 throttle and up blips or pulls. Light stays out. The books says if the engine light is orange then it's an emissions problem. Which the light is orange. I looked at all the plugs and wiring and all looks good. It does have a aftermarket can on it to though. Would/could a can cause this?

Have had the re-flash to the ecm done? If not go get it re-flashed.

The flash is to fix the check engine light falsely activating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features