• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 2008 SUMMIT X XP 154 IMPROVED/MOD Hillclimber

2008 Summit X XP
F/s 2008 Summit X Xp 800 154 Stock Or Mod Motor In Mint Condition
305 Miles
Black/Yellow
154 Track
Team Light Weight Secondary Clutch
Straightline Jackshaft Conversion
BRP Wide Front End Kit 46" With Hpg Clicker Shocks
Starting Line Products Straight Line Tracker Skis ( Black ) with competition saddles ( Black ) 10" x 60 degree competition carbides and black ski loops
BRP Factory Mod Motor Kit 185 Hp burns 110 octane
Kit included: Twin pipes, New ECM Box already programed ( so there is a stock one for a spare) ISR legal Clutch Cover, Cheater Head set With Billet Dome Head Inserts ( looks like a stock head from the outside) Oil Pump Block Off Kit, Base gasket, A Modified Air Box to work with the pipes ( I also made a aluminum bracket to eliminate the air box completly this is also on it now) so it also comes with two air boxes
Boondocker Nos with regulator adds 68 HP max
K & N Filter pods with individual NOS Manifolds ( one for each carb)
Rear Suspension has the following upgrades :
ARS-FX Exit Shocks By ZBROS
XO Non adjust Center shock With Remote
X1 Compression Adjust rear track shock With Remote
Rail Reinforcement Kit
Four Wheel Kit
Sporttech black and grey handlebar hand guards
ISR legal clutch cover
BRP skid plate (Black)
All the fun of a mod but with DPM still functioning runs awsome and no jetting all I have had to do is adjust the clickers and fill the NOS bottle.
This sled has been Race setup before I rode it, So the chaincase has been squared with the drive and jack shafts for the least amont of rolling resistance and then the suspension is squared purpendicular to the drive shaft and the ski alignment is then set parralel to the rear suspension and track with the rider in race position and all shocks have been valved for a 185 pound rider for Hillclimb racing .
It has never been wrecked or rolled down a mountain and it has been kept in my shop or in my race trailer so it has never spent the night outside.
I Will Sell it As Is and I will include all the Stock parts except the stock Summit X front end A-Arms & shocks because they have been sold.
I've got about $16,000.00 in it I'll sell as described above for $13,000.00 US
Please Call Me With Questions Or Offers And I Have Pictures I Can Email
Bob 307-413-4807

Premium Features

Back