• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW 2024 SUMMIT HCE just announced

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Do you think BRP is interested in moving forward on a G6 when the market is flooded and the blue collar economy is questionable?
Given the many years lead time to creating and producing a new Generation Chassis, I would "Guess" that to a great deal, give or take perhaps ONE YEAR, those releases are kinda already set to happen.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Do you think BRP is interested in moving forward on a G6 when the market is flooded and the blue collar economy is questionable? I would like to see some more custom builds to see what the perfect sled really looks like. Maybe shoehorn an etec turbo in a Catalyst chassis? What other combo would be good? Often manufactureres look to the aftermarket or racers to see what mods would make their sleds better. Big bores, turbos, wizzy suspension etc. all started on custom builds.
Yes, I doo.

The G6 has likely been in the works for years. Maybe the release is slowed down, but it will not be cancelled. Not with the new Cat and what Polaris will have next.

Premium Features