• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Extended warranty options BEST vs RPM One

M
Looking at adding an extended warranty to my XP and have been checking around for prices. What I've found is that the RPM One warranty is less expensive then the BEST warranty. So my question is, does anyone have the RPM One warranty and have they used it? IF so, what were the results? Don't want to buy it and not have the dealer honor it. Any help/insight/information on the RPM One warranty would be greatly appreciated. If I want to add an extended warranty I must do so by November 30th, when current warranty runs out.
Thanks for any information.

W
Dec 31, 2009
Stay away from it. My brother in law and I bought 2 sleds and 2 warranty's. I have been fighting with them for a week to replace the engine. They say there is no "service records" of oil changes. Well of corse not it is a 2 stroke. Only buy the "BEST" warranty.

W
Dec 31, 2009
I have a pre season recipt from my shop and we bought it on 1-3-09 last year. I bet my wife put less than 700 miles on it.

Last edited:
W
Dec 31, 2009
That is where we are at now. I dont want to give any dealers names till it is done. So no one gets bad rep if none is needed. As of now my claim is declined by RPM One. Thanks you

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
i was told when i bought mine that rpm allows customer to do there own maintanance service.thats why i went with them.let us know what happens,thanks

Reactions: wfoskidoo800
W
Dec 31, 2009
They do not have a problem with what maintanance I have done. They think it is a four stroke and needs oil and filter changes. This is the loop hole they are using to get out of paying. But as we all know it is a 2 stroke and consumes its oil. I have proof I have bought oil for the last year. And this is not good enough.

P
Jan 5, 2010
We cancelled ours

We have cancelled our RPM One/Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. "warranty" as of today. We do our own mainenance and after talking with SEVERAL people from New York to Florida, and have been put on hold more times than I want to mention they informed me we need dealer records with our name and the vehicle vin # recorded on it to prove "maintenance". This is not worth the hassel. We've got a year left and it's worth the $50 cancellation fee to get back what we can for this worthless "contract". The dealers get a nice kickback on this warranty...go to the RPM One website...they claim to be a great money maker for dealers. Just getting the info out there so no one else has to go through what my brother is experiencing now!

Premium Features