• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EVO/WKM 2 ProClimb 800 Turbo - It Lives!

E

Evolution Powersports

Here are some pictures of the completed kit. Some changes have been made since these pictures were taken - like the springs holding the pipe to the turbo pipe, oil/water lines, etc. Production kits will have a silicone charge tube, silicone air box, Vflow cold air intake which uses the factory air inlet area, BOV, 3" stainless steel exhaust, oil tank mounted to the turbo and other features. This sled will be at Haydays.

20130830_072643_zps21c92848.jpg

20130830_072632_zpsd767bbc0.jpg

20130830_072623_zpsd4bb05cc.jpg

Last edited:
Can we get more info? Are you using the stock ECU with a flash? What turbo? Why is it cool? Price? Options?

pipe

Some of your competitors are saying remove baffil in the factory pipe, with your set up do you belive this would be an advantage? look forward to hearing more, like pricing, and what will be all included in your kit.

All I can say is that the fabrication abilities of this company are second to none! Very cool and the welds are amazing!

Our goal was to have it at the edmonton sled show but due to scheduling conflicts of different parties working on the project we didn't have it to where it would come up here to stay and then hit the snow. Rest assured it is still being done and will be on snow when there is some. Pricing hasn't been finalized, but with the features we will be offering it won't be the cheapest....but suprisingly not the most expensive either i dont think. Very much looking forward to putting it thru it's paces.

Our goal was to have it at the edmonton sled show but due to scheduling conflicts of different parties working on the project we didn't have it to where it would come up here to stay and then hit the snow. Rest assured it is still being done and will be on snow when there is some. Pricing hasn't been finalized, but with the features we will be offering it won't be the cheapest....but suprisingly not the most expensive either i dont think. Very much looking forward to putting it thru it's paces.

We were very much looking forward to having this kit available before there is snow. Shoulda started earlier!!! Loosing business. Hurry up!

We were very much looking forward to having this kit available before there is snow. Shoulda started earlier!!! Loosing business. Hurry up!

All good things are worth waiting for. Also Evolution is not a hurry up and throw something out there company. But be confident that Evolution and WKM are working dilligently to complete this product.

All good things are worth waiting for. Also Evolution is not a hurry up and throw something out there company. But be confident that Evolution and WKM are working dilligently to complete this product.

Just curious.

Do you have a EVO tattoo? Maybe a EVO brand forever engraved or burned into your skin??

Are you a dealer/salesman for the Evo stuff 11t?

No sir. . . No tats. . . or brands. . . or engravings. . . How about yourself? All tatt'ed up or what?

I do install Evolution Products among other products through my side business.

No tats or piercings for me.

No tats or piercings for me.

On that subject. . . I did see that the Arctic Cat Facebook page was asking guys to post pictures of Arctic Cat themed tattoos that they have. I was blown away by some of them, some were very cool, some not so much. The only tattoo I have every wanted was a Cross on the back of my calf or something to do with my marriage as to me that is the only thing I feel strongly enough about to permenantly put on my body. The guys that have tattoos of "brands" of any sort must really have commitment to that brand whether it is Arctic Cat or Harley Davidson or other.

On that subject. . . I did see that the Arctic Cat Facebook page was asking guys to post pictures of Arctic Cat themed tattoos that they have. I was blown away by some of them, some were very cool, some not so much. The only tattoo I have every wanted was a Cross on the back of my calf or something to do with my marriage as to me that is the only thing I feel strongly enough about to permenantly put on my body. The guys that have tattoos of "brands" of any sort must really have commitment to that brand whether it is Arctic Cat or Harley Davidson or other.

Was thinking you might feel that kind of commitment to the EVO brand.

Premium Features

Back