• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ever heard of soaking you can in water?

R

RmkMtnRider

Nov 26, 2007
Boise Idaho
I was reading on an old forum that some guys did this to their aftermarket cans to make them louder? Ever heard of that? They said it wears off the sound absorbtion or something like that. Has any one done that to an SLP can? If so, how'd it turn out?

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
no professional on this but it would take the packing and make it deterate to make it louder which that can was designed with the packing in mind and you might lose performance i would just leave the slp can the way it is

M

mtn mike on boost

Nov 26, 2007
Woodinville,WA
too bad two strokes need pipe heat to make power.....
if not you could just run a straight open y pipe.
nice and loud so everyone can hear you coming and less weight to boot

M
Nov 26, 2007
I swear people start these types of threads under different user names just to stir the pot.

How about a sticky. NO LOUD PIPE/CAN QUESTIONS

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I swear people start these types of threads under different user names just to stir the pot.

Yah, I wonder the same thing..... seems people have nothing better than to sit around on their computer and screw with people......

Got to love using people for their own personal amusement.

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
Latest dyno results show that HP and torque increase dramatically when, after soaking your silencer package, you run a flexible hose from your pipe into your helmet.

It has also been shown that if you drink the water that drains out of it that it dramatically increases strength, endurance, and overall anerobic performance.

I'm being honest here. Go ahead and try it. Honest.

dumbass.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Latest dyno results show that HP and torque increase dramatically when, after soaking your silencer package, you run a flexible hose from your pipe into your helmet.

It has also been shown that if you drink the water that drains out of it that it dramatically increases strength, endurance, and overall anerobic performance.

I'm being honest here. Go ahead and try it. Honest.

dumbass.jpg

you have rep! lmfao

you want loud get a can called " the thing " itll blow he ears out of a bald midget from 20 miles away

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/82441/display.aspx post #7

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
OK if this is really a question....

RmkMtRyder,

Loud cans/pipes are not well supported. The "people" that are shuting down riding areas are useing loud as one of there weapons in the fight.

I personally have no problem with pipes/cans. Save weight and power/performance, but doing things just be loud is another story.

That is the reason for all the sh!ty responses.

Premium Features