• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge X Project

B

Blueside

Nov 30, 2007
Kitimat BC
www.blueside.ca
Hi Guys
Long time reader, very few posts.

So I've got a 02 Edge X 800 out in the garage, well actually its a bunch of parts that used to be a sled.

Now that work has finally slowed down and I have the money, I'm going to finish this little project.

As it sits now is a tunnel, bulk head &, and engine with a 156" track under it.

I was wondering what my options are as far as suspensions go?
-Will a IQ Skid fit with some shims? or is it a wider skid?
-Is an RMK Edge Skid probably the best bet?
When I figure out what I'm going to do with this sled (Keep it forever or sell it) I may break down and buy a Holtz setup.

I'd like to start a "Need list" and anyone who has any of this kickin around please PM me.

-Rear suspension
-Black Belly Pan, bumper, skid plate.
-Power Valves
-Trailing arms (will/can the RMK trailing arms fit / be made to fit)

This will probably continue to grow as time goes on.

Any help is appreciated.

Pictures to come.

J
Mar 21, 2008
To answer one question the rmk front end can be put on but you will need all of the parts not just the trailing arms and you need the plastic shock cover the rmk has under the hood and will have to cut your belly pan for them to fit

J
Mar 21, 2008
You would need the tie rods themselves to match the shorter radious rods from the rmks but the steering pivot and the tie rod ends will work, you will need the shocks and the shock towers from an rmk. I am not sure on the spindles though

M
Dec 9, 2009
rmk

if youve got the cash to pick up a complete aftermarket setup sell the sled and pick up a iq chassis sled used. far better sled over all

Premium Features