• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dragon Feethooker are here! Foot board traction

T
Dec 2, 2007
Kent, WA USA
The first hole looks good and large. I also like the improvements you listed. Need to see an install pic. Could the teeth be too sharp and chew up boots quickly?? Props to you.

I wouldn't worry about tooth sharpness, RAW chassis have really sharp teeth but with these the snow won't stay on them so you don't have to kick and kick and kick and chew up your boots!

G

GMCRMK

Nov 28, 2007
SL,UT - IP,ID
I've been running them on my RMK all season and they are great. Positive traction all the time. They do let a lot of snow up through the boards but a quick slide with the foot and it's gone. No more falling off (because of slippery boards).

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
I had someone elses boards and there were a few things I didn't like(too tall of traction grips, weak, bent and cracked mine in a few rides) These look much better. Before you knock someone for copying a product, find out all the details first. This guy made necessary improvements.

Last edited:

06 RMK 900

Oct 20, 2008
Mandan, North Dakota
Thats what I like about these is that he changed it around so your feet don't get stuck thats the reason i'm interested in these over the better boards...and for the fact they are alot cheeper.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
I had someone elses boards and there were a few things I didn't like(too tall of traction grips, weak, bent and cracked mine in a few rides) These look much better. Before you knock someone for copying a product, find out all the details first. This guy made necessary improvements.

I really feel these are a superior product and the feed back from customers supports that.

L
Dec 12, 2008
Hey guys, read the whole post and saw no pictures except for the first 4, would it be possible to see them installed on an IQR with a 121? I'm very interested and just for the record i dont think F-Bomb would be upset over these, afterall i contacted him and he recommended me to get these as he doesn't make them for the IQR.

L
Mar 7, 2008
Pictures as requested

These are on a 2005 IQR, I would only do one thing different I should have cut a hole in front of the first tab. Snow does get bunched there, I will cut it out sometime this summer but it will be harder now ahhh well.

Sorry about the dust and rust!

DSC_0014.jpg DSC_0015.jpg DSC_0021.jpg DSC_0023.jpg Untitled-1.jpg

L
Dec 12, 2008
thanks for the pictures! i've never seen them installed before really and i was worried about loosing the vertical part of the fishbone, nice to see thats integrated into the sled!

L
Mar 7, 2008
I don't know the exact thickness, but there defiantly stronger then the stock wishbone even with the holes cut out on my IQR at least. In my pics you can tell the thickness pretty good I would say close to 1/8'' inch

C
Feb 28, 2008
And I'm interested in these (or ANY brand) that would work well on a 2008 Switchback. It has a fishbone reinforcement setup much like the IQR and I'm not sure how any of these products would work around that. Click here for pretty decent pic of what I'm talking about on the Switch's running boards:

http://cds004.ch2.hwcdn.net/y5b8k2i...llpaper/600_dragon_switchback_1600x1200_3.jpg

I would LOVE to have the extra traction and larger holes on my Switch...but working around that fishbone thing has me confounded. Meathooker or others...what are my options?

Premium Features