• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Delivery Date

the xm x154 is at i-90 motorsports,it is a 2013 with a build date 8-12 ser #146. and will be on display at the wssa show this weekend with all the gear added to it for mt. riding including, g p s. full slp set up, fuel caddy and tunnel bag using the linQ system. for more details call Remko 425 391 4490.

the xm x154 is at i-90 motorsports,it is a 2013 with a build date 8-12 ser #146. and will be on display at the wssa show this weekend with all the gear added to it for mt. riding including, g p s. full slp set up, fuel caddy and tunnel bag using the linQ system. for more details call Remko 425 391 4490.

Ed- That is your sled!! Sure is nice of you to let everyone drool on it at the show this weekend! I already did some seat time on er myself. MG

Last edited:
Just talked to Troy at I-90. Now that they have that '13 XM, he expects to see snowchecked sleds show up daily. I'm not sure when that will actually start but seems like once it does it should be a steady flow.

Sounds like the loaded sled mentioned above and some 2012 and used sleds will be just off to the right as you enter the fairgrounds (if I understood correctly).

please enlighten me on the engine temp module? I'm interrested

The engine temp module is necessary to be able to view your coolant temp. It's displayed in bars (1-7) at the bottom of the digital portion of the display, by plugging the module into a pre-existing wiring harness.

The module is required if you want temp info on any XP sled through the '12's. The '13 XM's should already have it installed from the factory.

The engine temp module is necessary to be able to view your coolant temp. It's displayed in bars (1-7) at the bottom of the digital portion of the display, by plugging the module into a pre-existing wiring harness.

The module is required if you want temp info on any XP sled through the '12's. The '13 XM's should already have it installed from the factory.

Hmm... I probably should have waited to buy this because in the spec. sheets of the XM's it states that it has a coolant gauge from the faxtory but read in the 2013 accessory brochure that this accessory fits/works on the 2013 XM sleds. Because of my curiosity I decided to open up the instructions on this accessory when I got it to see if it showed/listed the XM sleds and sure enough it has illustrated pics on "how to" install it on the XM's and also states that it activates the coolant temp. bar on the XM's....

Can anyone who has already taken delivery of their production XM please confirm or deny wether the sled has the temp. bar activated/on from the factory?

Thanks,
-John

A temp gauge should be stock on any sled. 2013 or not. With proper operating temperature so important to the longevity of a motor why is this not a standard feature? It's like buying a new car and having to pay for windshield wipers.

IMO by the time the temp light goes on you've already done some damage.

Thats silly, i went too the stealership yesterday you can see like 6 xms sitting in their yard an there's an one in the showroom, they look amazing.

Premium Features

Back