• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Delivery Date

Like fasteddie said if you are a Ski Doo guy don't miss out on the oil deal that I 90 does. They have 2 giant drums of full synthetic this year they sell cheap at their open house. Really cheap. Best to bring your own container and get a years supply.

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited to see the sleds go this year! There is so much innovation in both polaris and skidoo I hope both do well this year.

How many got their ski-doos already?

I-90 Motorsports in WA has a Yellow X. Showed up last Friday.

They will start showing up all over in the next few weeks.

My dealership told me they are held up because brp had to make a change to them but he didnt know what the change is.

Patiently waiting..... Starting to get anxious since buddies are gettin there Pro's and PC's! Haha

My dealership told me they are held up because brp had to make a change to them but he didnt know what the change is.

My dealer told me the same thing today and that I wouldn't mine until the 15 of Nov or later, I don't recall but didn't skidoo have a guarantee delivery date ?

Wow, what a roller coaster ride..... Some customers have them at home already, some dealers have on their show floor, and some dealers are telling their customers that they are being held up because of a change. :face-icon-small-sho

-John

Last edited:
I'm doing the avalanche classes at the ski-doo dealerships in the US and new sleds are starting to show up. Was in Coeur D' Alene, ID and they had one and Jaycox Implement in Worthington, MN had a few. Good looking sleds!

Mike Duffy

Premium Features

Back