• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

December 21/ Pic, Post & Prize!!!!

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Grizzly Lodge in BC last winter. First winter on the 174 and I loved it!!! Thanks Polaris for making a 174" sled that does not feel like a long sled!!

IMG_6799-X2.jpg

Winshady

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 16, 2019
Northern California
Nice,

Interesting way of securing the sled to the trailer.
Definitely a dirt bike guy! My buddy tied down that way the first time he went out and the experienced guys nearly laughed him out of the parking lot. Luckily he told me so I didn’t make the same mistake lol.

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Picked up my first Axys in October, just waiting to ride it until there's enough snow to cover the majority of the obstacles. Hopefully not too much longer to wait!20201212_152407.jpg

RanOutofTalent

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2014
Western Montana
How do you like the sled?
Appears we have twins, View attachment 364295

Haha we sure do!! It’s an absolute riot so far. It’s playful and I love the new series 8 track.
The best mod has been the machined and balanced clutches from Patrick’s with new weights and springs.

Now if the dealership could get my speedometer to work correct so I’m not logging extra miles that would be fantastic. It’s been there twice for “updates” and still isn’t fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features