• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dealer wanted, 2012 sled

P
Nov 28, 2007
Dealers or people that have had great luck with their dealer. I live in alaska and I want to buy a 2012 model ski doo superwide with the 600 etech. I know this website is for mountain sleds, but I do have an m1000 that rocks, but we just adopted a kid a year ago, and the 2000 superwide is getting pretty old. The little man has over 600 miles on this year and is only 15 months old. Getting him started early. Anyways I stopped by the local dealer and they wanted 500 dollars over msrp and that is with the 600 bucks cash ski doo gives you. I hate getting screwed up here. Does anyone have a dealer that gives great deals on sleds with shipping? Oh, and I always here about the service after the sale. Well the three dealers up here in the anchorage area are horrible. At least I have had bad luck. If arctic cat made a superwide, I would probably own one as mountain magic (local dealer) bends over backwards.

One more thing. I know most wont believe me, but this weekend down in seward the trenches from everyone going up were so deep and the ice down below in the trench made the trek up almost impossible for any mountain sled. I watched an RMK and an M1000 work on it for 30 mins before they gave up. Kept sliding backwards. Anyways, put the superwide in granny gear and the 4.5 extra inches on both sides kept it out of the trench and I walked up the hill at 5 mph controllably. Only sled that made it to the top. Now the snow was hard and you couldnt get another line at it through the trees. 15 month old boy set the high mark that day. Got to start them young. Dealers, you can pm me and I will give you my number or pm me with a number. Thanks

Premium Features