• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

custum cutting weights

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
Drill some holes in the bottom side in the same spot till they are the weight you want.. you need a good gram scale though.

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
weights

i have a gram scale just wondered if off the side or the bottom or the tip i want them to shift the same just a little lighter get a little more rpm

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
i have a gram scale just wondered if off the side or the bottom or the tip i want them to shift the same just a little lighter get a little more rpm

Use to grind my race sled weights for more engagement rpm while keeping my spring rates right. Just made a little jig that mounted to my bench grinder so that each one was ground in the same spot. I used my gun reloading powder measurer as I feel if it's accurate enough to measure powder it can have my weights pretty dang close

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

E
Dec 14, 2011
Grind off the side of the weight evenly this will ensure you lighten it across the whole shift not just in 1 rpm range. Where the engraving is for the weight and profile of the weight.

Premium Features