• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

custum cutting weights

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
i have a question on cutting weight off some weights, where is the best place to take it? i wanna make some 60g polaris weights 59g

Drill some holes in the bottom side in the same spot till they are the weight you want.. you need a good gram scale though.

weights

i have a gram scale just wondered if off the side or the bottom or the tip i want them to shift the same just a little lighter get a little more rpm

i have a gram scale just wondered if off the side or the bottom or the tip i want them to shift the same just a little lighter get a little more rpm

Use to grind my race sled weights for more engagement rpm while keeping my spring rates right. Just made a little jig that mounted to my bench grinder so that each one was ground in the same spot. I used my gun reloading powder measurer as I feel if it's accurate enough to measure powder it can have my weights pretty dang close

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Grind off the side of the weight evenly this will ensure you lighten it across the whole shift not just in 1 rpm range. Where the engraving is for the weight and profile of the weight.

Premium Features

Back