• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

customer service wont talk about snowmobiles

update

so i finally got a call back from polaris consumer services. Only 8 phone calls to them. And several times i never recieved a call back. Talked to a guy named Tom Wouldnt give his last name. But he is the top person a customer can talk to. I disagree, because he gave me the same run around. (talk to your dealer) So nothing has been accomplished. Still without a sled, have no more money to fix this POS and even if i did it would run for long.

So consumer services called the shop, and now the shop isnt happy with me. Still waiting on an estimate from the shop. Its only been there since april 19th this time.

Asking for your case to be passed to a supervisor, did absolutly nothing. Didnt get any answers just the same run around.

Seemed to piss the dealer off, he wasnt happy when i called, and is preparing a nasty letter to me.

Guess its time for me to send nasty letters to polaris, the dealer, the State Attorney General, the BBB and anyone else who will listen. (angies list, snowmobile forums, etc...)

If they dont at least come to the table to talk to me then maybe a lawyer or small claims court will get them to respond.

If anyone wants this thing for parts make me an offer, even $500 back on my 15,000 investment is better than $0

At this point im done snowmobiling, it hasnt been fun since i bought a new polaris. Tired of the headache and didnt get a season so whats the point.

Ex-Flit

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
North Branch, MN
I was wondering if it would be worth while getting one of the local news channels involved. There are a couple of them in the twin cities that like to get there hands dirty. or get all of the dragon owners to show up to there summer bash that they throw in Roseau. We could leave them with a few lawn ornaments (spare parts ) I have not had all of the problems that you guys have had but mine is still not right ( in the process of installing the FIX)

Good luck

sure news is good

they seem to pump alot of money into marketing, getting some marketing of our own might help. I know i would park mine out front with a bag of lemons on the seat. Would probably get more satisfaction out of that then i have fixing it. Didnt take any winter trips maybe a fishing trip is in order.

Go ahead polaris grab up whats left of the market and watch our future business go into repairs and other brands. I bet in 5 - 10 years you wont have any customers left.

If you do get the news, i have about 8 pages of notes, from contacting polaris. As well as a stack of receipts from all work performed. All Stock, all service done at polaris shop, and purchased new. totaling just under $15,000.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
they seem to pump alot of money into marketing, getting some marketing of our own might help. I know i would park mine out front with a bag of lemons on the seat. Would probably get more satisfaction out of that then i have fixing it. Didnt take any winter trips maybe a fishing trip is in order.

Go ahead polaris grab up whats left of the market and watch our future business go into repairs and other brands. I bet in 5 - 10 years you wont have any customers left.

If you do get the news, i have about 8 pages of notes, from contacting polaris. As well as a stack of receipts from all work performed. All Stock, all service done at polaris shop, and purchased new. totaling just under $15,000.

And...... Buying "Indian Motorcycles" How dumb are they? their own line of motorcycles hasn't even boomed yet.

Hopefully I have good luck with '12 Pro i'm buying :face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features