• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom Design Homemade Vent kit

I am thinking of making my own vent kit on my 2012 pro retro rmk
Since most kits are black, and fairly standard, I was thinking of a cooler design, like flame cutout or a logo (monster, etc with colored screen. Looking to make myself if I can, otherwise will just buy. Thought of using white puckboard for frame, and then blue or red screen. Just looking for ideas or templates I could follow, any ideas ? Getting a boondocker intercooled turbo and need to keep her cool

I would call a couple places that make vents and ask them if they can make some custom ones for you. If you decide to do them yourself I would use a plastic for the frame, I have used kidex in the past because it molds with heat and becomes very hard when it cools. What ever you decide on be sure to post some pictures.

Get in touch with Mtn fit 509-218-1397 and see what they have to say. If you have a good idea I'm sure they wouldn't charge extra if they could use your design

Premium Features

Back