• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CPC Turbo M8

That is a thing of beauty!! I am jealous!! What gauge mount and gauges are you running. I just ordered a turbo from Cutlers and I am trying to decide what gauges to run and where to install them. I like your set up. :D

where did u get those ski protectors? i am very interested in something like those for when drivin the sled in the garage and what not

The cold air intake tooks great, what turbo is it, looks small

I gotta get those boards on my sled, do they sell these? I also need a two wheel axle kit and black wheels, the lime green looks so tarded:confused:

Could U pleeeeze remove this thread. My wife is getting mad at me. I keep saying I want that, I want that, I want that, I'm going to get that ok hunny?

Super sweet ride...I'll be in Cooke on Dec 26,27 please bring that sled and let me take her for a ride:D:beer;

Cutler makes their own kit?

Ummm... Yes they do! Very nice job Dale! Show some pics of under the hood to illustrate where he is getting his fresh air. Very impressive cold air intake. With the garret under there, it should be a hit. I like how he clocked the turbo to use the stock exhaust port and his intake as well.

Last edited:
is an intercooler not an option with his kits?

I need to swing by the CPC shop next week and take a closer look at his intake (i understand it draws outside air), not sure if it has a flex hose to fasten up to what i already have?

I think you would have to clock your turbo, but you could do it pretty easy. I was actually thinking of doing it to that sled and I'm pretty sure Dale said he had the stuff to do it. Just takes coinage!:D

So im guessing i would need to clock the turbo 180, fab up the: intercooler pipe, engine exhaust, and route the turbo exhaust to the front??....sounds like a ton of work:(....think ill fab up something myself or leav it "as is".....im sure it runs fine already:cool:

Looks great.

What is CPC getting for that sled turn-key? How much extra does the bling add?

Premium Features

Back