• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Contact number for Polaris

T
Nov 28, 2007
Polaris has no number listed on their site. I am still in disagreement with my dealer over this $170.00 can being mandatory for my assaults warranty. The contact email for them tells me to discuss this with my dealer, go figure. I need a number.

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
I don't have a phone number but this is the email addy for the head jagazz at polaris service........billfisher@Polaris.com

T
Nov 28, 2007
hold on,let me get this straight, your dealer charged you $170 for the factory warranty??

They haven't yet but they told me according to the bullitin my warranty would be void unless the can was bought for low altitude driving. Thats not my interpretation but it's there's thats why I need clairification right from them.

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
He is wrong; first it's $125.00 US and are free to short track and switchback sleds and optional for RMK's and Assualts for low elevation riding, strictly performance related, if infact this guy is pitching this he deserves no one 's money. If you check the letter is posted somewhere on here. Luck to ya

T
Nov 28, 2007
I seen the bulletin, but again its in the interpretation, theirs is different then mine , only way to lay it to rest is to talk directly to Polaris who seem to be keeping their number outta sight.. .
The can is 170 or so Canadian

R
Dec 24, 2008
#

Most times it's on the back of the owner's manual. Head office Medina, MN. 1-888-704-5290. They should be able to direct your call.

D

duc848

Dec 3, 2007
Brooklyn, New York
I know I'm lurking here but no manufacturer can VOID a warranty. They can deny a claim however. There is a federal law in place about the warranty voiding thing. If the dealer is telling you that he doesn't have a clue and you need to find a new one. I am in the industry on the bike side of things do trust me I know. The only way they can void a a warranty is if it used in competition. I deal with Ducati on a daily basis as well as road race bikes that are flagged in their data base and they have no warranty.

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca
He is wrong; first it's $125.00 US and are free to short track and switchback sleds and optional for RMK's and Assualts for low elevation riding, strictly performance related, if infact this guy is pitching this he deserves no one 's money. If you check the letter is posted somewhere on here. Luck to ya

rmk727 is correct. for better performance, a new can is suggested, but not mandatory.

Premium Features