• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

COMPLETE 159 HOLZ rear end and track setup

Jan 27, 2009
Oakbank Manitoba
(note- this is all off of an 03 RX1)

so looks like im planning at downsizing my sled to a 144''

i have a holz rear end with fox shocks, its on 151'' rails with extensions, the track is a 9978 15x159x2.13 polaris series 4 they call it, i do believe that the mounting will be coming off the sled too

ive had great riding with this setup, but it just isnt ideal for trails or the type of riding i do as i live in manitoba and not bc lol

i also have a tunnel extension on the sled that i believe will be coming with the suspension and track

im just wondering if there is any interest in this setup, i want to be able to just break even on a 144 setup to be put back into my sled and i dont have a price on it as of yet.

now the only thing about this rear suspension is that the previous owner wore out the sliders and into the rails a bit, i have since reinforced the rails as i knoticed them tweaking a little bit when i was putting the sled through it paces(jumping ditches lol) since i have reinforced them with 1/2x3/4 inch of aluminum on the insides of the rails and 1/2x3/4inch steel on the outsides i have not had a problem with them tweaking, i also put the rails in a press to straighten them at the same time as the stiffeners.

other than that all the bearings are good, the fox shocks are in great shape, the track has 2 lugs that were ripped off about half way and there are 2 clips missing in one spot of the track also, other than that the track seems to be in pretty decent shape as i have only put 500 miles on it myself and it looked pretty spankin new when i bought the sled.

the lug that same off part way was due to another rider not stopping in time behind me and clipping the lug with a ski.

Again this is a complete setup and im not willing to separate, as soon as i have a price on my 144 setup i will put a price on here.

Any interest?

Jan 27, 2009
Oakbank Manitoba
new sliders on wednesday, checked all bearings and wheels and they are good, down to $1500 or trade for a 121 setup with extensions to a 144, preferably 05 or newer doo x package, or a pro x suspension, or maybe an expert x or a firecat skid

Last edited:
Premium Features