Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

This is far from normal and isn't the only coastal place that has been hit and there's way more to it then what is being reported. Everything is in place just like that contract for the mine in N.C.

Red Dog Mine contributed (contributed that's funny) 26 million to the borough last year, on top of that about a thousand NANA shareholders were working for the mine, which equates to about $62 million in yearly wages to shareholder employees.

That's not including the employees from the states or around the world that come to work this mine.

That's just the tip of the iceberg those running the mine have to share and they don't like sharing.

All the great mines in countries are overseen by other countries?

The operators of this mine is out of Canada, they have no skin in the game. The government gives massive incentives to other countries to do this, locally owned businesses in this country would be taxed out of business.

The Red Dog pit expires out by 2030 and it's not lack of resources.

The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act of 1971 (ANCSA) was a new approach by Congress to federal Indian policy. ANCSA extinguished aboriginal land title in Alaska.

Nothing like what the natives of the lower 48 have, some say it's a newer more corrupt version.

Since this administration the corporations are fighting to take back what was once thiers, the federal sectors (contracts) are now running the show.

The corporation below is NANA, NANA is no longer in charge.

NANA NORTH is in charge that is ran by a federal subsidiary.

So you want to see who over sees NANA NORTH?
Base out of the east coast, who do you think is over seeing the borders now?
This is what akima has posted in thier leadership, they got this right kind of, those aren't what we call sled dogs.
1729792105076.jpeg
This is no different then what has happened to N.C. it's one big land grab for the resources.

Amazing what climate change can do.

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back