• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Last edited:

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Lately I've been having a problem with describing petroleum as "fossil fuels". I know the historical explanation of "fossil fuels" decomposition of dinosaurs from years ago, but then the sheer volume of them buried so far deep and to be consistently valuable just makes me wonder about the true logistics of it all.

Where was the "Fossil Fuels" term "coined"?

It doesn't add up.

And now, just now, corporate media funded by politicians are telling us that "We the People" of the USA which represent ~300 million people of the 9B people on the planet are the problem.

GFY anyone who believes this crap.

1707888178503.png

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Lately I've been having a problem with describing petroleum as "fossil fuels". I know the historical explanation of "fossil fuels" decomposition of dinosaurs from years ago, but then the sheer volume of them buried so far deep and to be consistently valuable just makes me wonder about the true logistics of it all.

It doesn't add up.

And now, just now, corporate media funded by politicians are telling us that "We the People" of the USA which represent ~300 million people of the 9B people on the planet are the problem.

View attachment 416209
Well you could blow thier minds and say plankton is a major source of crude and is still readily available.

They can make synthetic diamonds but can't make crude :oops:

And all these diamonds walking down the aisle come out of a mine :oops:

Why is it that pointing out the obvious has no benefits?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
It might have a point, one does see a low percentage enjoying winter activities.

Must be a white thing.

How old was this nut case before he had his dick peeled like a banana and turned inside out.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
If that thing was a baby pig, a good farmer would hit it in the head with a hammer so that none of the sow's milk would be wasted on it.

Last edited:

Cinno

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Stillwater,Mn

It doesn't add up.

View attachment 416209
I heard it said that 90% of "fossil fuel" (coal) came from trees, the rest from animals. ~350 million years ago trees started growing, it took another 50 million years before fungus came along to break that down. Another ~100 million before dinosaurs came along. That's a whole lot of dead matter decaying and compressing under ground!

Cinno

Premium Features