• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

changes between the 09' and 10'?

went and looked at the nice new 2010s and i must say they do look sharp! particularly the blue rmks look great! But the only thing is aside from the silver dragon, or the blue rmk, what else was changed? i think i noticed the risers were higher but im not real sure? what else has been changed?

went and looked at the nice new 2010s and i must say they do look sharp! particularly the blue rmks look great! But the only thing is aside from the silver dragon, or the blue rmk, what else was changed? i think i noticed the risers were higher but im not real sure? what else has been changed?

Main difference is the 2010 800 engines have the cylinders with the longer "skirts" that hand down further into the case for additional piston support, and the upper half of the case is different in order to accomodate the jugs.;)

The "updated" 2009's DO NOT get the 2010 longer skirt jugs.:mad:

10's have a different seat cover, a headlight adjuster knob cover and i think the can or pipe is different because cans from 09's won't fit on the 10's.

10's have a different seat cover, a headlight adjuster knob cover and i think the can or pipe is different because cans from 09's won't fit on the 10's.

My understanding is that the "replacement " can for the 2009 (and 2008 800) and the 2010 800 were the same can, oddly enough the 2007 DRAGON 700 can.:confused:

My understanding is that the "replacement " can for the 2009 (and 2008 800) and the 2010 800 were the same can, oddly enough the 2007 DRAGON 700 can.:confused:

same can, but different mounting system...the cans wont interchange....unless you change the can and the mounts....

Just to clarify, i have my HPS can off of my 09 Assault that i kept. Is it going to fit on my dragon 800 155???

Just to clarify, i have my HPS can off of my 09 Assault that i kept. Is it going to fit on my dragon 800 155???

Only if your Dragon is an 08 or 09. If its a 2010 then you are out of luck thanks to POO changing the way they are mounted this year. Like was said above same can just different mounting.

Premium Features

Back