• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

cat questions

Mine was throwing the 65's pretty good in the cold temps, but I need to drop to 64 ish for this pipe and can. My twins would throw 66 with no problem, but they blew chit up.

My M7 came stock with 63 and with the twins it slung 64.5! But I wouldn't trade it for the grunt of the bmp 800. But that's turning a 44/40 helix instead of the 38. What helix is cat running in the 11?

Last edited:
not posititve.......36 deg straight is the norm for our cats.

i'm using 66.5ish on my CPC adjustables..then tend to feel light..

The Xfactor is cat changed the gearing..finally...

since i cant lower my gears just yet, i might got back to the lighter spring/weights...

my 09 mod is just kinda jerky, maybe cause big weights, heavier spring..and taller gears...kinda makes sense when looking at it from a 100yards..:rant:

Stuff sent Diz...Should have them by tomorrow (??). Saturday rescued 3 dogs up at Spring Creek Rez, and on the way back a guy with a tour group did the death grip tourist thing and slammed into a guard rail head on. Broke his pelvis, did EMT stuff on him till he was warm and stabilized. S&R showed up. Long day good powder, and more Karma points than Ghandi!

Getting out of bed this morning was rough. Working on the trailer all day yesterday kicked my azz. Did find the coolant leak on the 6 today, it was that hose, but on the back side where the motor strap cut into it. Only leaked when the motor moved. Easy fix, just need a part and can get it back together. Still need some more parts for the trailer also.

Stuff sent Diz...Should have them by tomorrow (??). Saturday rescued 3 dogs up at Spring Creek Rez, and on the way back a guy with a tour group did the death grip tourist thing and slammed into a guard rail head on. Broke his pelvis, did EMT stuff on him till he was warm and stabilized. S&R showed up. Long day good powder, and more Karma points than Ghandi!

Got that stuff yesterday...thatnks!

good on you for helping out....someone was asking what happended in the co section

Headed out with Bossrev to Island Park to ride in the Deep Powder Challenge for the March issue of Snowest

Premium Features

Back