• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

cat questions

NoDoubtTATTOO.jpg

Last edited:
2 more....:face-icon-small-con

Hi thanks for reply, i am a marine engineer, i am at sea right now. I
am buying this for my son as a surprise gift. I can only pay through
paypal at the moment as i dont have access to my bank account online(i
dont have internet banking with it), but i have it attached to my
paypal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all
i will need is your paypal email address to make the payments, and if
you dont have a paypal account yet, you can set one it cant take you
less than 3mins to do that, i will be expecting your paypal email so l
can pay. I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after
payments has been sorted, l will be waiting for your reply asap..

--
Hi Do you still have it for sale?How much is your last asking price???

Next....

Hello
thanks for reply, i am at the sea presently. I am buying this for one of my client as a surprise gift. I can only pay through paypal at the moment as i dont have access to my bank account online(i don't have internet banking with it), but i have it attached to my paypal account, and this is why i insisted on using paypal to pay,all i will need is your paypal email address to make the payments, and if you dont have a paypal account yet, you can set one up at www.paypal.com it cant take you less than 3mins to do that, i will be expecting your paypal email so l can pay. I have a pick up agent that will come for the pick up after payments has been sorted, and also do get back to me with your best offer. l will be waiting for your reply asap.

I think all these seamens (I said seamen) just want it for it's boat anchor qualities:drum:

Thank you and good night! :whoo:

update:

replaced all 4 plugs...looked pretty crusty. And adjusted the PV cables to 35mm. Upon doing that, found the PTO pv stuck. :mad2::rant: Disassembled, cleaned, and lubed.

Unplugged ECU connectors, found them dry from factory.
Can't beleive i didnt greased those connections when the sled was new.

Ready for a test ride.

that's cool. had to bail on today anyway... sick kiddo last night.. when you coming back. thinking about the ears on sunday.

Will the snowies work for ya? Supposed to get some snow...or start getting some.

Premium Features

Back