• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bulk AMMO price's, anyone know any better places than this one?

Friend brought over a gun tonight... had a slight problem. Funny thing, it was a light load, Wolf brand. Out of fairness, it happended back in '76. But still...makes one consider the implications of the ammo they choose.

Gun-wolf-ammo-2.jpg

Gun-wolf-ammo.jpg

7mm Remington. Lady shooting it is lucky to still see, be alive. Blew her thumb off but for a thread. 60% use now.
Saw a guy the other day all bandaged up, he was shooting reduced recoil 45/70 rounds out of his Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Marlin, the thing just blew into 8 pieces!:eek: Pealed all the meat off of his fingers and some off of his face, bad deal!!!!:(

O
Jan 14, 2008
MN
pretty good find there, its a little cheaper then ammoman for 9mm not sure about any other caliber but thats not s bad site either.

O
Jan 14, 2008
MN
Wolf ammo is junk.. very very hard on internals and barrels.. although cheap it WILL wear out a normal firearm in less than half the time of regular ammo... even if you do clean more if using it..

My personal bulk ammo favorite is black hills.. its fairly inexpensive, works great, and for bulk is fairly accurate..

P.S. if somebody needs some black hills ammo let me know.... I kinda have a good line on it :eek:

You get a good deal on 9mm luger?

Premium Features