• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BR Tech hoods for sale

B
Nov 26, 2007
I have 2 BR Tech lightweight hoods for sale. One is completely black and the other was clear then got painted a couple of different colors but can be repainted. These hoods are originally for a F7 but i was running them on my M7 and they fit pretty good. Both are in good shape, no cracks. I'm asking $250 for the black one (it's just about new) and $150 for the painted one. Hoods are great if all you want is a light hood thats very flexible for mountain riding. These are perfect for that. Call (306) 382-4320 or e-mail @ rbzluvinit@hotmail.com

B
Nov 26, 2007
I'll take $350 for both hoods and I'll throw in the resistor and a stock airbox thats been modified so you don't have to run your stock intake system. The resistor is needed so the computer gets fooled into thinking the speedo is still hooked up. Shipping anywhere in the states around $30 by purolator. Make me an offer!!!!!They have to go!!!!No room in garage.

Premium Features