• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boise Area Riders

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
OK, it's getting that time of the year. I tried this early to get a feel for it.

I have a few people that are willing to be call contacts. Anyone else?

Got about 10 people so far. Need info from the rest of you.

I'm trying to limit the region to southeast Idaho. Fairfield, Trinities, Hwy 55/95 up to McCall. Other areas need to put their own group together.

Send me your info.

Basically, I'd rather have you guys looking for me, than a certain S&R.

Name/address:
Email:
truck and sled description:
Areas you ride:
emergency contact info:
Radio and channel? (FRS?)
Do you want to be a contact person? Are you willing to search?
Any other info we should know.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
I already have a search and rescue plan for you. I'll just blow the horn on your pickup, just follow the Dukes of Hazard sound back to the parking lot. :) Lord knows you'll be close enough to hear it. :cool:

Hey, you snow dancing? Somebodies not doing something right.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
OK, I sent out the phone list. Emailed some, PM'ed the ones that didn't give me Emails. I'll be hard to reach over the turkey holiday, but will keep updating the list, when every I can.

If you didn't get the phone list, let me know.

Wade

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
just a thought, but it might be fun to all meet for a beer someday after work.

My logic is we could talk about expectations, how this would work in the real world, and when we would mobilize.

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
GREAT idea!

just a thought, but it might be fun to all meet for a beer someday after work.

My logic is we could talk about expectations, how this would work in the real world, and when we would mobilize.

I LOVE this idea. When I got the list, I started wondering how I would proceed and I would love to hear the expectations of everyone involved. Coordination and tact are key when dealing with something like this.

A
Jul 27, 2001
Meridian, ID
Obviously not this one, but Thursday nights would work best for me. My weekend evenings are absolutely slammed now through Christmas and I'm out of town alot during the beginning of the week.

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
I already have a search and rescue plan for you. I'll just blow the horn on your pickup, just follow the Dukes of Hazard sound back to the parking lot. :) Lord knows you'll be close enough to hear it. :cool:

damn thats funny!!! turns out I'm not the only one that knows you. ha! Wade we need to link up and swap stories about our boy sometime. :)

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
I want to get on this list but probably have to wait till I move back to that side of the state. Having said that, let me know when you have the beer together thing, maybe I'll be in the area.

Also, if any of you guys head this way (east ID) give me a heads up and maybe we can hook up for a ride.

Premium Features