• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bikeman Stage 2 Clutching for 850 Patriot

Good day all,

I recently picked up a stage 2 clutch kit and cyclone clutch cover from Bikeman along with the full velocity can for my 2019 850 Polaris 163"x 3". I'm looking for a starting setup for the clutching, mostly ride 3-6k feet mountains, deep snow and creek draws. I know bikeman can provide a starting point but I thought I would get some opinions from the community first. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
I see you're from pigs gorge LOL. I grew up there. I ride same elevations here in Terrace, you looking for what weights and springs to run? I have a 22 PRO 850 and Im running Kurts Performance clutching and geardown kit. The primary is a green spring and the secondary is stock and the weights are 67gram

I see you're from pigs gorge LOL. I grew up there. I ride same elevations here in Terrace, you looking for what weights and springs to run? I have a 22 PRO 850 and Im running Kurts Performance clutching and geardown kit. The primary is a green spring and the secondary is stock and the weights are 67gram
Haha yep I’m from pg born and raised lol. So I already bought a bikeman stage 2 clutch kit and cyclone clutch cover. What im wondering is does anyone have a similar setup that I could use for a starting point for setting up the weights. The kit comes with spydr weights. Teal/green primary and black secondary

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
Sorry cant help you there. All i can tell you is my set up ran 8450 in powder and 8300ish in set up coastal snow. Never played with spider weights. There is enough guys in PG that mess around with **** that somebody must have a similar setup though. These guys are pretty good they play in the BC mountains lots "Seinen racing products"

Premium Features