• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

big west boise

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
holy cr...

Hey not to hi jack this link... but HOLY CRAP (can I say that?) C-FED lives!! Been awhile man. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance. We were talking about you a couple days ago. I gave you a good recoment to the crew I normally ride with so... I gonna need to get that $50 now! haha :D

and ya it is too bad about big west. hard to believe the place that always charged me twice as much for parts and junk would go out of business. huh, thats weird.

H

A
Jul 31, 2008
We need a good dealer like Carls to take on Brp products . I hope we get some one in the valley soon, Michels in caldwell is not a option, I tried to get on there list for the drive shaft replacement (that they have not started) For my two 08's and was told they would not put me on the list ( that they have not started) until all of customers who bought sleds from them were done first. I guess they don't want new customer's , Called Hinson's in Mc call and they said no problem you are # 7-8 Looks like I'am buying my new sleds and parts at Hinson,s

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
I talked to Hinson's from McCall.

They would LOVE to help the big west customers, and help service and sell parts for the skidoos in the valley.

Also, the BPR public offering of stocks has been put on hold until the market stabilizes.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Hinsons in McCall has always been good to deal with. We have dealings on the Cat side occassionally and they seem to be good.

I

IdahoMike

Feb 3, 2006
Hailey, Idaho
Glad to hear you guys are open. Going to be doing in warranty work? Drive line, 19 tooth gear, ect? What would it cost me to have you guys do a once over on the sled? Align clean clutches?

Spoke with these guys last year about doing some warranty work for me on my 06 Rev, said they couldn't do it.

A
Jul 27, 2001
Meridian, ID
Big West

It is too bad Jim had to shut it down. I can say though that both Hinsons and Michaels are pretty good to work with. I've heard the rumor about who's going to be the new BRP outfit in town and it certainly makes sense. We'll see if that comes about....

R
Nov 27, 2007
Boise, ID
Snow is flying and we need parts! Does anyone know if the BRP dealership is going to be picked up by a local dealer? Was told that Moto-Tech was placing a bid but they told me no comment. Any info would be great thanks guys.

G
Aug 25, 2008
Boise, Idaho
My bet is still Moto Tech. Their new building is just about done and they left plenty of room for another sign on the front. Might be a while before anything actually happens - probably not this season regardless of who picks up Ski Doo.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Snow is flying and we need parts! Does anyone know if the BRP dealership is going to be picked up by a local dealer? Was told that Moto-Tech was placing a bid but they told me no comment. Any info would be great thanks guys.

My understanding is there were 4 or 5 companies interviewing for the dealership, but I figured they'd have made a selection by now. I really have a hard time seeing how you make any money with a doo dealership. But, more power too them. With the new building mototech is building, they seem like the obvious choice. But, were talking about Doo, they do strange things.

R
Nov 27, 2007
Boise, ID
Its just so strange that no one has picked it up yet because they would have the monopoly on Ski-Doo parts for the Boise area. We already have a couple POO dealers and a great Arctic Cat dealer so why wait? My guess is their wont be a BRP dealer until the market become more stable or someone wants to take a chance on the BRP line-up.

LET IT SNOW STEEP N DEEP!!!!!

Premium Features