• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Mod i have ever done so far!!! pics

R
Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake
She's an accountant by day and a bartender by night. Billybob's in Red Deer...

Wow one pic of a girl and this thread is way off topic!! Should have known better!!lol

By the way the Racer's Edge skid is awsome!!

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
Hey Revdawg, do you know what the center to center is on the coilovers that baker uses? The reason I ask is I have a set if Zbros resevoir shocks off my Tm1000 that are just sitting on the shelf. Just wondering if a guy could buy the brackets and use the shocks that I have.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
She's an accountant by day and a bartender by night. Billybob's in Red Deer...

Wow one pic of a girl and this thread is way off topic!! Should have known better!!lol

By the way the Racer's Edge skid is awsome!!

What was the topic of this thread again???? Somthing sled rated i think:confused:.

Best mod ever ..... im betting she says the same thing about her mods. sj:D

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
I dont know why... but id like to see pix of revdawgs boat , or seadoo or beach furniture or just the inner tube. You know.... beach related stuff:D

R

Red-eye

Dec 3, 2008
Sparwood, B.C. Can.
Its the Racer's Edge kit. They located just outside Calgary by DeWinton.

There's a littl more to it then just the rear arm, its the whole billet piece that attaches to the rails the coil-over shock and new drop brackets.

I looked on their site but could't find it on there. I looks like a m-10 clone..

R
Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake
I looked on their site but could't find it on there. I looks like a m-10 clone..

The website is pretty outdated gotta call to get info. It is an M-10 type setup. Baker makes a full m-10 skid as well but its about $6k so this is a cost effective alternative that works really well.

lost a bunch of my pics off of photobucket!!:mad:

Reactions: Red-eye

captain x

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
lewiston, idaho
HEY GUYS

Whats your thoughts and opinions on Timbersleds rear skid. I have a barkbuster front end on my '05.....I am looking for an XP.....and I am thinking of going with suspension and weigth savings before I do another RKTek drop in or big bore kit.

THANKS

AL

OH YAH!!!.....WHERE IS THE PIC "DAWG"?

Premium Features