• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Mod i have ever done so far!!! pics

R
Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake
It new drop brackets for the tunnel, the billet brackets on the rails, rear swing arm, and coilover shock.
Both perform really well, so far the XP is a little more trouble free though!!!!lol

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Hhahahah..... now there is a surprise !!! Im guessing a turbo'd , nitrous injected , 1968 jaguar 6 cyl would be more trouble free than that racey unit you have there:D

W
Dec 19, 2007
It new drop brackets for the tunnel, the billet brackets on the rails, rear swing arm, and coilover shock.
Both perform really well, so far the XP is a little more trouble free though!!!!lol
Yeah thats usually how things go...once they get the mods ya gotta stay on top and ride them hard or they start causing trouble...BWAAAHHHAAA

R
Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake
The question is... do you loan her out to dial help you dail her in?

I do all my own tuning!! ;)

Here we are checking the Handle bar setup... by the way she is 5'11" and can ride a sled as good as she looks.
IMG_0431.jpg

Last edited:

eddy

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
Sammamish WA
Ride

No matter how good she rides, some one, some where, is sick of putting up with her trail manners!

R
Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake
5'11"....hahaha....2 dogs, you are a dirty bastage.....You'd be blinded by the headlights ya short bugger!

We're headed out this weekend....you headin up?

Hey Dave! i'm still an inch taller than her!! lol

Can't go this weekend just got back from riding the hard pack all last weekend :mad:... got some work to do. be in for a ride sometime in feb though.

D

decarls

Nov 26, 2007
Brainerd, Mn
so.... how exactly do you convince the gal to dress up like ms. claus on new years and pose half naked on your sled??

must have been a halloween party or something???

Premium Features