• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best 700HO CFI pipe and silencer

J

jholer

Dec 9, 2007
Jackson, WY
ttt

Also wondering what the best can is for the 09 700 rmk? Planning on leaving the pipe stock for now, do some clutching, venting, and better boards. I'm looking for the can with the most hp gains (real or percieved) at 7-10k ft., especially on the low end. I've heard slp, hps, cpi, super q, etc., etc., but what is everyones favorite? sound is not important, but gruntier is better. And who sells hps and cpi?

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
Also wondering what the best can is for the 09 700 rmk? Planning on leaving the pipe stock for now, do some clutching, venting, and better boards. I'm looking for the can with the most hp gains (real or percieved) at 7-10k ft., especially on the low end. I've heard slp, hps, cpi, super q, etc., etc., but what is everyones favorite? sound is not important, but gruntier is better. And who sells hps and cpi?

Stock silencer is the quickest, see posts #2 and #3 in this thread.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features